All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody picked up any of the new Marvel Legends Iron Man figureS? I'm interested for the Iron Monger mostly, but at £16 a pop they're quite expensive. I think the classic and the modern armours look quite nice.

I got the first 3, just to get the Monger parts, and now I see the complete Monger for £40 on ebay!

Re: All things Marvel Legends

I'm looking for a decent price for the Marvel Legends Classics McFarlane Spider Man figure.

I hope no one minds I posted here as well.

:monkey3

:peace

Also I found someone who is custom-modifing a couple of ML Venom figures for me. As soon as they are done and shipped I will post pics.

Just picked up x force wolverine from the hit monkey series at tru express, cool figure for sure. Nice to see proper claws that are removable!!!

Anyone have any extra hulks they dont want? I'm looking for. . .face off. . .

Anyone want a faceoff Hulk. . .?

cyGxahS.gif

Anyone want too get rid of that super crazy hard to find SP Mcfarlane Spiderman. Or a fearsome foes Spidey

Rainy day so I took some quick shots from the collection that's in my upstairs office...

Here's some ML love (those that are on display and not in storage waiting for my son to get a little older).

Avengers.

Captain America and Ironman.

Spidey and foes.

Hulk (and some Ironman foes).

Misc.

Mutants.

FF and Skrull invasion.

Movie stuff...

So this is the only thread to post about ML? I started collecting them a few weeks ago, starting by S6 Wolverine brown costume, man, I was missing out!

Now deadpool is on it's way!

I have a lot extra if someone looking for some let me know.
;)

Back