All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

Nice seeing all of your guys collection. Awesome :rock

I'm looking forward for the Ultimates Hawkeye. Finally...

I was going for something like this:

But the articulation means it isn't quite flexible enough to make it look natural.

I see it, actually it'd only need the toe articulation, weird that this fig doesn't have it.

Anyone's got the hasbro deadpool? (which I don't mind saying, I like it a LOT more than the toybiz one, does the ninja tip break easily?

Does anyone know what this is? Its list on ebay as a Marvel select Captain America.

th

8891840337_9ab6088e61_c.jpg

Was able to finally get Iron Patriot to go along with my Mark 42.
Love 'em both.

I have a massive collection of the original toy biz marvel legends if anyone's interested, all out of box but in great condition, please pm me if interested.

8891840337_9ab6088e61_c.jpg

Was able to finally get Iron Patriot to go along with my Mark 42.
Love 'em both.

Saw them yesterday but just picked up Ultron. I know MS has an Ultron but I like the way the ML looks, probably it's the articulation on it.

So, my birthday was yesterday, and to my surprise, I got the Marvel legends Mark 42. I haven't seen it in stores and it was the one in the Iron Monger line that I wanted most. Great gift. It made me want to go out and get the rest to complete Monger (which I am going to today:lol). I have never completed a build a figure series, so this will be my first one. I normally don't collect lower end figures, but these Marvel legends figures might turn that around if they stay as good as the ones in this line.

You have gundams too? or did you just buy the stands?

I bought them for my 2 SRC Mazingers and found that they work well with action figures.

You can get them at [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003F256QI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Amazon[/ame].

This pic popped up on FB. These would be the biggest grails in the 6" figure relm. I think only 10 of each were officially made.

148516_154490784595073_7223341_n.jpg

This pic popped up on FB. These would be the biggest grails in the 6" figure relm. I think only 10 of each were officially made.

148516_154490784595073_7223341_n.jpg

Nope. 12 of each had been officialy made. These are extremely rare and expensive figures of ML line.

Back