All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Collector/Grandmaster 2 pack from Amazon. Seriously, the detail and likeness for smaller figures is insane. Mini Benicio and Jeff on the shelf! Plus my Amazon ex Wolvie arrived today, extremely impressed with it. Straight from X2!

de204bff337294afd1c6dcae66bb8b58.jpg

Picked up War Machine at my local Target yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Moon Knight pre-order arrived today! Looks great though I'm afraid to open, that white is going to be a magnet for dirt.

I picked up Moon Knight last week from Walgreens . Never noticed the tiny spot on the back of the cape until I threw the box away.

Wash hands before posing lol

And wear gloves, and after posing is done, store him on his own in double zip lock bags in a separate box, then prey he won't turn yellow over time. :lecture

Still looks amazing, recommended everyone pick this up!

Somewhat related because of the similar pointy hooded cape, I also got my $15 "damaged box" McFarlane Azrael from Amazon the day prior. The box had very minor damage, the figure is amazing as well! The flame effect on the sword is great, a much harder plastic than you might expect and the transparency make this look so much better than the crap we get from Marvel Legends.

Last edited:
Picked up a Moon Knight at Walgreens today. Wasn't gonna get him as I'm hoping they do a black variant as opposed to the white. But, I figured better to get him now in case they never make a black version as I can always sell him off.

$40 for the love triangle 3 pack at GameStop today and all regular price marvel legends in stock and preorders are 20% off

$40 for the love triangle 3 pack at GameStop today and all regular price marvel legends in stock and preorders are 20% off

Thanks for posting that... Just ordered one. Been patiently waiting to pick that set up.. :yess:

Man missed my Pulse email. Was busy all day and now he's sold out on Pulse. Still available at BBTS & Dorkside, but they price gouge and I'd have to pay shipping..
:(

Not sure I really need it anyway. I have the FF Doom and do prefer the darker green. I have the ultimate nullifier from the Walgreens Reed, but the books and accessory effects are kinda cool..

I'll hold out. Hopefully Pulse will have him available again. All the others eventually popped back up for PO. Black Storm, Grey Beast...

I?m all in with these new X-men Fox license

Pics really don?t do him credit nor what people say..both heads in person are Jackman as Wolvie IMO and the figure as a whole is crazy accurate to Jackman?s wolvie look :horror

Back