All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think sexualizing an action figure is what makes it cringy.

Scored a Punisher set over the weekend at Target. No idea if his dong is 100% accurate.

Wait hold on, hold on for a second here so let me get this straight.

In a hobby where BIG money is paid to have accuracy and realism be as near perfect as possible (sometimes not big money thank you Hasbro).

In a hobby where we strongly DEMAND accuracy and realism!

We should only now demand accuracy and realism on everything BUT the female breasts or their butts.

So because I expect full human anatomy accuracy to the actor I am now being cringey!

So should Selma Hayek be embarrassed by her breasts is that what we are saying here.

So should the sculptor inform Selma to her face that they are going to get everything correct BUT HER breasts!

WHY!

How is she going to feel about that.

How about The Rocks BIG muscular chest are we all now cringey because we want his action figure to have his big muscular chest!

What makes that NOT cringey because it is muscle tissue and not fat tissue.

Please please get out of here with that ridiculous noise.

I’m not being cringey it is you folks that are being hypocritical and childish.

Give me my Hayek action figure with her correct face, hair, body, costume, weapons AND YES breasts!

If a female character has a flat chest and flat butt then I fully expect her action figure to have a flat chest and flat butt how about them apples!

But YOU stressed accuracy in the "juggs" as more important than accuracy with the face sculpt. It was cringey. Move on.

Its freaking Salma Hayek OF COURSE my priorities for Hasbro to get right would be breasts first head second lol

She had her breasts insured she used them as marketing tools to sell her image her movies her perfumes her clothing!

She even stated that her breasts not her face made her famous.

I?ve never seen anyone who wanted to ****** an action figure so badly.

Oh hey guys what are we discuss...

94469476e6b50b75749ab5eb5891c49a.gif

Female super heroes are no longer allowed to be "idealized" femine figures. No more perfect athletic super model bodies with long legs and supple large breasts. That is unrealistic and offensive. They now need to be real world frumpy and flat chested to "represent" the typical woman as not to incur females into body shaming.

Meanwhile, men are still drawn as perfect male specimens with bulges. I'm tired of it. It's not right. I want all male heroes to be drawn with the average Dad bod. I demand it. I want to see myself as a hero when I look in the mirror and not feel ashamed of my less than ideal physique...

:rotfl

***** This is sarcasm before someone is "offended" and has their feelings hurt...

Female super heroes are no longer allowed to be "idealized" femine figures. No more perfect athletic super model bodies with long legs and supple large breasts. That is unrealistic and offensive. They now need to be real world frumpy and flat chested to "represent" the typical woman as not to incur females into body shaming.

Meanwhile, men are still drawn as perfect male specimens with bulges. I'm tired of it. It's not right. I want all male heroes to be drawn with the average Dad bod. I demand it. I want to see myself as a hero when I look in the mirror and not feel ashamed of my less than ideal physique...

:rotfl

***** This is sarcasm before someone is "offended" and has their feelings hurt...

Well Kevin Smith does have his own action figure lol

I got my Psylocke/Fantomex/Nimrod set from Amazon yesterday.
jye … you'll be happy to know that Nimrod's breasts are as gloriously supple and accurate as one could hope for. :lol

Actually he was ancient king of Israel:
"Now Cush became the father of Nimrod; he became a mighty one on the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord ; therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the Lord .” The beginning of his kingdom was Babel and Erech and Accad and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. From that land he went forth into Assyria, and built Nineveh and Rehoboth-Ir and Calah, and Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city."
Genesis 10:8*-‬12 NASB

Google said:
the term is often used sarcastically to mean a dimwitted or a stupid person, a usage first recorded in 1932 and popularized by the Looney Tunes cartoon characters Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, who both sarcastically refer to the hunter Elmer Fudd as "nimrod"

I finally found the Deadpool 2 Cable figure at Walmart tonight and he looks amazing! I've waited far to long for Hasbro to finally produce the Fox licensed Deadpool figures! Now to find Domino. Still can't believe Hasbro put Deadpool into a two pack! :mad:

Back