All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying my Marvel Legend figs so much.. They really compliment my HT collection!

431165bed4abbdb719b1f7678a85a460.jpg

c064e64f460ea4ed013d323e9261c6fb.jpg

e6d3bcb00c2460fd742de6ca7aadf005.jpg

4ee455ff5d9cb9525112093ae0fe2836.jpg

This is my fav wave so far, all figs turned out great aesthetically. The BAF is thy best Hasbro / Toy Biz have released from the line.

Love it, I didnt find a Dark Beast yet so no Sugar Man hammer

rsC6Tqp.jpg

Wow, that looks sick. Miles better than their previous Toxin from a few years back.

81m+7mSWn-L._AC_SS350_.jpg

It's cool to see more big characters in Legends.

Not just him all youtube influencers got sent them.

Some do pay a much higher price domestically to get the early international release though but some of the influencers get sent the figures by Hasbro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s a pretty epic deal how Hasbro sends them early figures ... wonder how that?s done and if it?s free

Does anyone else feel like Hasbro should make figures from the Toby McGuire movies?

I think one of the first 6" Marvel lines Hasbro did was a best of Spider-Man trilogy figures... I think it included Spidey, Goblin, Sandman, MJ, Doc Ock, Venom and New Goblin. I could see them redoing those figures in a best of wave again or in sets like they are doing with the Fox X-Men.

I don't know the character, but still cool looking. Not going to buy it until I have a few of the ML exclusives that I want more in hand.

Theres barely a character to know. His intro series was pretty cool setting up the Symbiote and his host, but then he was just killed for shock in the Venom series.

Likewise marvel spent so much time building up Agent Venom to just kill him for shock value in a different crappy story. I don't know why i bother with Marvel's comics sometimes.

Looks great, but no way I could afford one of these.
At least I own one complete and a second almost complete Toy Biz Marvel Sentinels, That'll have to hold me over. :lol

It would be interesting if the Best of X-Men wave turns out to be the animated series X-Men line

Morph has to be made from the animated series

With a case count of 8, they could all be repainted with new heads

Jubilee
Storm
Rogue
Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Gambit
Morph or Phoenix

Looks great, but no way I could afford one of these.
At least I own one complete and a second almost complete Toy Biz Marvel Sentinels, That'll have to hold me over. :lol
You could sell both on eBay and get one of these

$ 350 seems a bit crazy for this. I'm sure many of the details will come out soft and look like a giant plastic action figure. Lights in the eye and chest are nice, but this should've been maybe $250 tops. Matty collector did that giant 24" transforming Voltron to Lions with action figures of each pilot and a bunch of accessories and I believe that was around $300 total.

Also Jakks pacific does/did those giant figures and none were ever more than $100. I have the 31" Vader I got on clearance from target for like $20 or something. There was a costco version with a light up lightsaber and that was still way under $100. And I got my son the big Godzilla that was like $50 or so. Granted they have like no articulation though. 5POA I think is all.

Well, congrats to those that were hoping for this and are willing to buy it. I'll be looking forward to seeing all the awesome action photo's with X-Men figures. I'm just glad it wasn't a Galactus reveal, cause then I would've been in trouble. :lol

Not wowed, and at that price point and the display limitations because of the size, i have to pass as well. Bless hasbro for the effort though.

Back