All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OoPOsgW.jpg

I’m watching

Do The Right Thing right now

“Fight the Power!”

Just checked eBay to see if I could sell my Toybiz Sentinels to fund these. Dang! I had no idea they go for so much! I could sell all four of them and just about completely fund three of these huge Sentinels! Should I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Act now before everyone else does that and tanks their value! That seems to be a popular thought right now.

The nice thing is there have always been different sentinels over the years so each sentinel still has value to it. This doesn’t make any of the previous ones obsolete in that sense.

Just checked eBay to see if I could sell my Toybiz Sentinels to fund these. Dang! I had no idea they go for so much! I could sell all four of them and just about completely fund three of these huge Sentinels! Should I?

Hell yeah lol

In with the new out with the old.

You could not even use them in a diorama because you would have to set them quite a bit farther back to make them look in scale with the new one.

Or you have the room to do just that then you should just keep them lol

Last edited:
Fall 2021 is just ridiculous as well.

This thing should easily be ready to go by 1st Q 2021.

This isn?t a delicate HT for christs sake its a big hunk of articulated plastic.

Fall 2021 is just ridiculous as well.

This thing should easily be ready to go by 1st Q 2021.

This isn?t a delicate HT for christs sake its a big hunk of articulated plastic.

Just like all companies, they have their production line up already booked out so far. They couldn’t have counted on this being successful and have production ready to go immediately. Once it funds, it just works it’s way into the lineup. Just over a year out isn’t unreasonable. Most Kickstarters are about that wait time too. I don’t believe that even as big as they are, that Hasbro even owns their own factory. They have to ‘rent’ them just like everyone else. Sure who they are probably affords them some discounts and prioritization but the factory isn’t going to risk losing other customers to bend over backwards for Hasbro.

Most things Hasbro has been doing now are basically being manufactured as they put them up for pre-order rather than these year long waits we used to have. They’ve done this because buyers get tired of waiting and change their mind in that time.

Just like all companies, they have their production line up already booked out so far. They couldn?t have counted on this being successful and have production ready to go immediately. Once it funds, it just works it?s way into the lineup. Just over a year out isn?t unreasonable. Most Kickstarters are about that wait time too. I don?t believe that even as big as they are, that Hasbro even owns their own factory. They have to ?rent? them just like everyone else. Sure who they are probably affords them some discounts and prioritization but the factory isn?t going to risk losing other customers to bend over backwards for Hasbro.

Most things Hasbro has been doing now are basically being manufactured as they put them up for pre-order rather than these year long waits we used to have. They?ve done this because buyers get tired of waiting and change their mind in that time.

meh kickstarter Spawn will be in our hands by this november and it has metal chains go Todd lol

I definitely want those types of items instead of more 6" size figures and stuff like that.

Yep, the accs for the sentinel itself is better, and I'd rather have the 6" figures to be released separately. The Sentinel special fx would make a great diorama, with all the X-Men around it.

so next unlock would be.. battle damaged part of hand or head? or maybe energy blast effect from hands? or maybe rocket effect for the feet..

I don’t think rocket blasts for the feet would be a worthy addition because of the size and weight of the figure. I don’t think they’d be easily used for display. Hand blasts would be welcome though. Battle damaged parts is what I’m personally hoping for though. Hard to say if the Master Mold head is the best of the unlocks or just a warm up.

Back