All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know who in Canada gets Walgreens exclusives?

Is it EBGames or TRU?

I ordered a bunch of figs from Amazon a month ago (Scorpion, Union Jack, Storm, Iceman, Dazzler, Loki, Hydro Man...etc) and still haven't received them and now I'm seeing them all over town; local comic shop, Walmart, Target... Watch Amazon send me an e-mail saying they can't get anymore as the others around town sell out...**** me...lol

I ordered a bunch of figs from Amazon a month ago (Scorpion, Union Jack, Storm, Iceman, Dazzler, Loki, Hydro Man...etc) and still haven't received them and now I'm seeing them all over town; local comic shop, Walmart, Target... Watch Amazon send me an e-mail saying they can't get anymore as the others around town sell out...**** me...lol

The Far From Home and Avengers wave 2 figures had an in stock date for 7/15 on amazon. I ended up getting mine early and just cancelled my order. The vintage Xmen Dazzler, Storm and Iceman are all supposed to start shipping on 8/1.

The SDCC Hulk really has a crappy head the freaking Toybiz FO Hulk has a better head for crying out loud.

I’ll just stick to the 2 pack for this Hulk but even then his head while better than the SDCC version is still just ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you order them when they first went up?
I already got Scorpion and Mysterio a couple of weeks ago from Amazon and I ordered them both on day one. Union Jack I received on Saturday, but from a third party seller on Amazon ($15).

Did you order them when they first went up?
I already got Scorpion and Mysterio a couple of weeks ago from Amazon and I ordered them both on day one. Union Jack I received on Saturday, but from a third party seller on Amazon ($15).

I ordered them less than a week after they went up for sale. I don't know how these get distributed but I'm sure Amazon takes in more orders than the actual product they receive.

I ordered them less than a week after they went up for sale. I don't know how these get distributed but I'm sure Amazon takes in more orders than the actual product they receive.

Yeah they might've sold through their first shipment. It's very easy to cancel if you're out and find one on a peg, it also gives you an opportunity to pick and choose one for good paint. Personally, I'd wait until I get the notice that there's a delay, if they're expected to ship out to you today as Emperor said, they could ship any moment.

I have Endgame Rescue armor on pre-order that should arrive on Wednesday but my order doesn't say it's shipped yet, I'm sure it'll ship on Wednesday and I'll get it the same day, it's happened before.

90’s Jean Grey!

986a4538844d623dd8820182c4b721d5.jpg

I missed out on that Cyclops I hope he’s the same one in the upcoming double pack.

I think it’s supposed to be a 3-pack - Jean, Cyclops, and Wolverine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back