All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90’s Jean Grey!

986a4538844d623dd8820182c4b721d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pic is beyond awesome! 90's Jean will be mine!!

Man, I wish Hasbro Pulse would list the other 80th anniv figures. I want Thor & Iron Man bad. And that Colossus & Juggy 2pk. And of course Cap. Shame he's a Walmart excl. Gonna be a pain in the ass to track that one down...

And I have that $5 Hasbro Pulse survey coupon waiting to be used. :impatient:

Man, I wish Hasbro Pulse would list the other 80th anniv figures. I want Thor & Iron Man bad. And that Colossus & Juggy 2pk. And of course Cap. Shame he's a Walmart excl. Gonna be a pain in the ass to track that one down...

Yeah dude no kidding those are my must buys above all others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh - didn’t realize the 80th Cap was a Walmart exclusive. I’ve been refreshing dorkside toys and hasbro pulse daily waiting for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

80th Cap is a Walmart exclusive??? well crap, I guess I can scratch that one off my list..

Hoping that we get a classic Cyclops in the 3 pack and not a Jim Lee re-release. I really don't wanna have to buy another 90's Cyclops just to get Jean... And yes to a Rogue re-release.

Also wouldn't mind a more Jim Lee looking Psylocke...

how do we know that's a new Jean, and not the old one from the Rocket Racoon BAF series?

Oh it's definitely not the old one, just look at the hips to tell right away. Stoked, as I missed the last one like most of us, but can't say I'm shocked they're releasing a new version. 90's/Jim Lee era x-men is pure gold for Hasbro.

Oh it's definitely not the old one, just look at the hips to tell right away. Stoked, as I missed the last one like most of us, but can't say I'm shocked they're releasing a new version. 90's/Jim Lee era x-men is pure gold for Hasbro.

Ahh, yes, good news indeed! Thank you.

p.s. Cyclops says to stop looking so closely at his wife's hips.

DAMN IT!
Amazon just unceremoniously canceled my pre-order for the ML Rescue Armor. No notification that it's late and needs a delay approval, just canceled outright.
Never happened to me with Amazon before.

DAMN IT!
Amazon just unceremoniously canceled my pre-order for the ML Rescue Armor. No notification that it's late and needs a delay approval, just canceled outright.
Never happened to me with Amazon before.

Same here, had War Machine, Shuri, and Rescue on PO and they just shipped WM and Shuri and cancelled Rescue

YAY!
Fat Thor, Infinity Gauntlet Iron Man MK85, MCU Heimdall, A rerelease of MCU Vision, Endgame Iron Patriot, and Avengers Cap. revealed!
(and crappy endgame valkyrie too)
Fat Thor will be the Build A Figure btw.
From the Fwoosh:
https://thefwoosh.com/2019/07/hasbro-breakfast-marvel-legends-and-power-rangers-reveals/
View attachment 461375
View attachment 461376

New Asgard Thor..A1 Cap and Mark 85 ..Hell ya

For the love of god Hasbro don’t make any of these Walgreen exclusives :lecture

New Asgard Thor..A1 Cap and Mark 85 ..Hell ya

For the love of god Hasbro don’t make any of these Walgreen exclusives :lecture

Reportedly that version of Avengers Cap is a rerelease of the first version with new head, looking at pictures again, they're right and it does look kinda bad.
That Cap and the rerelease of Vision are my only disappointment in that wave, I already have the Vision from the two pack and don't need another. At least with Valkyrie they have a new body, apparently Avengers Cap is undeserving of the same attention.

Back