All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the Onslaught leg that came with Demolition Man for sale?

I hate that I can't display this awesome BAF that I've had now for 2 years!

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Spider-Man Far From Home wave is up for preorder at BBTS, Dorkside Toys, and Amazon today.
I preordered Scorpion, I might just preorder Hydro-Man and Mysterio soon. I think those are the most sought after. On Dorkside, those as well as Spider-Woman are sold out as singles.
The Far From Home Red/Black Spider-man is two to a case and doesn't come with a Molten Man BAF part btw.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ah I see, looks awesome. Does it require repaint to match it or mods to fit the neck to the body?

No repaint or mods needed. The yellows match quite well. I can only speak for the vintage collection Wolverine, which is the one I used. The first brown suit figure from Hasbro (the Juggernaut wave IIRC) may have a slightly darker yellow, haven't seen it in person though.

No repaint or mods needed. The yellows match quite well. I can only speak for the vintage collection Wolverine, which is the one I used. The first brown suit figure from Hasbro (the Juggernaut wave IIRC) may have a slightly darker yellow, haven't seen it in person though.

Thanks man, that’s awesome! I bought them yesterday and they have arrived though I have yet to open them up. Thinking of getting cyclops and build a Jim Lee x men team, but he’s kinda price man

This guys awesome!!

72FC8CD7-872F-40F4-8E1C-B261F2F8BA3D.jpeg

Attachments

• DF1A79F3-2E5E-41DA-A34C-B12978A43690.jpg
    DF1A79F3-2E5E-41DA-A34C-B12978A43690.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 220
Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing Endgame, the ML wave for it is horribly disappointing. Three slots wasted on comic figures, and Ebony Maw should've been in that two-pack with Corvus instead of repainted Ragnarok Loki. Not to mention the Endgame figures that they have made are mostly based on old concept art that doesn't reflect the final movie.

What a joke. Hopefully we'll get a second wave with better choices, like the new Iron Man, Rocket, an accurate Captain America, Black Widow, and
Spoiler Spoiler:

A new Nebula with her red jacket would be great too.

Heads up for people who ordered the X-Men wave early on Amazon, they're shipping now. For some reason, only Beast is heading my way at the moment, the other two are still in pre-order.

Over the weekend I managed to pick up a Hercules at Walmart to replace my wonky painted one I got from Amazon. Strangely, they had two Hercules, one Ronin, and of course a ton of Capt. America but nothing else. I thought Ebony Maw and those two were the most desirable and the others peg warmers. Finally opened Herc, awesome figure! Love the new articulation in the shoulders and arm sculpt! I'm predicting we're going to get a Conan with this body since he's in publication with Marvel again.

My Ebony Maw just arrived from Amazon a hour ago, another home run. Great sculpt and articulation, the paint is alright. For such a nonphysical type of guy, he sure has a great range of movement!

I'm trying not to read anything in this thread, avoiding Endgame spoilers at all costs!

Does Amazon charge you right away for pre-orders or when the item is eventually shipped?

You get charged only when the item arrives in stock and shipping.
Also, you're guaranteed the lowest price on a pre-order if the item reduces before it arrives. So if you pre-order something for $19 and it goes to $15 briefly before going back up to $19, you'll only be charged $15 when it arrives in stock and ships out.
But pre-ordered Marvel Legends rarely go below retail, I've only seen it happen on pre-ordered CDs or books.

I just saw mafex cyclops Proto. Is that in scale with these marvel legends figure?

I have Mafex Spidey, and he seems perfectly in scale with Marvel Legends. His hands are a little small, but Spidey is a smaller sized character. I would presume Mafex Cyclops will be properly scaled to go with Marvel Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get charged only when the item arrives in stock and shipping.
Also, you're guaranteed the lowest price on a pre-order if the item reduces before it arrives. So if you pre-order something for $19 and it goes to $15 briefly before going back up to $19, you'll only be charged $15 when it arrives in stock and ships out.
But pre-ordered Marvel Legends rarely go below retail, I've only seen it happen on pre-ordered CDs or books.

Cool- thanks. I missed out on the Beast. But I think I'm going to pre-order Scorpion and Mysterio for the next wave.

I have Mafex Spidey, and he seems perfectly in scale with Marvel Legends. His hands are a little small, but Spidey is a smaller sized character. I would presume Mafex Cyclops will be properly scaled to go with Marvel Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got mafex comic Spidey. Awesome figure!

Back