All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be premature, but Figure of the Year for me!
90s X-Men Beast 001.jpg

Some of the joints are a bit loose (toe joints and right bicep twist), and the thigh twist joint is quite stiff with detents, but this is a perfect classic Jim Lee 90's era Beast!

The paint on the Caliban head looks really good too, looking forward to completing him!

Anyone collecting the Marvel Legends replicas? I own both Captain America shield, I see the regular cap shield is up for pre order again. Did they announce that mjolnir will be rerelease as well?

What are those props made of, plastic? They look pretty nice, I was just checking them out on eBay.

What are those props made of, plastic? They look pretty nice, I was just checking them out on eBay.

I only own the shields. One is metal and the other one is plastic. I believe the others are plastic since they are about $100 retail cost. Oh, I have the infinity gauntlet as well, plastic. I think the metal shield set me back $275 or so.

I can’t believe I can’t find any Avengers EG wave, let alone the x- men wave for ML this week at any of my Targets, BB, Walmart’s, Walgreens, GS etc

WTF is going on :pfft:

Apparently someone at Walmart took all of the unmasked Cap heads from the Crossbones 2 pack and replaced them with heads from the Everett Ross figure. At first I didn't realize it but then I noticed that all four of the boxes had the original tape cut.

jCRl9ew.png

Jq1tVgN.png

Anyone collecting the Marvel Legends replicas? I own both Captain America shield, I see the regular cap shield is up for pre order again. Did they announce that mjolnir will be rerelease as well?

I've got Cap's metal shiled and Star-Lord's helmet. I just pre-ordered the Iron Man helmet reissue but am hoping they reissue Mjolnir as well. Haven't seen any announcements though.

Apparently someone at Walmart took all of the unmasked Cap heads from the Crossbones 2 pack and replaced them with heads from the Everett Ross figure. At first I didn't realize it but then I noticed that all four of the boxes had the original tape cut.

jCRl9ew.png

Jq1tVgN.png

Don’t know why people think those sculpts will increase in value..Hasbro will make better sculpts in the future :slap

Don’t know why people think those sculpts will increase in value..Hasbro will make better sculpts in the future :slap

It was clearly someone who collects this stuff given that the Everett Ross figure was a Target exclusive that came with Killmonger. I'm almost certain that they bought the Cap and Crossbones 2 pack off of Walmart.com, removed the heads, and then returned them to the store with the Ross heads swapped out for the original Chris Evans heads.

jCRl9ew.png

Jq1tVgN.png

Messed up but funny at the same time lol

I've got Cap's metal shiled and Star-Lord's helmet. I just pre-ordered the Iron Man helmet reissue but am hoping they reissue Mjolnir as well. Haven't seen any announcements though.

Same here, waiting for reissue of mjolnir. Did you see how much the 75th metal shield selling on Ebay for? $800 plus

Same here, waiting for reissue of mjolnir. Did you see how much the 75th metal shield selling on Ebay for? $800 plus

Damn. I got pretty lucky in obtaining mine. Back when they were averaging around $600 on ebay I managed to find some inventory at a local ThinkGeek. Paid retail.

I managed to find a Infamous Iron-Man today at Walgreens.
It's an okay figure. The cape doesn't attach to anything, you just wedge it under the hood and it's sculpted to hang over the right shoulder. The hood is permanently attached to the head which kinda sucks, it forces you to display the figure with the cape that wants to fall off or the unmasked head that doesn't really fit on the neck peg, it's a bit of a tight fit.
But I like the look. It has a newly sculpted chest, head, the paint looks great and I like the transparent affects.
it's also kind of a weird concept, Doom is so powerful, an Iron Man armor wouldn't offer much of an advantage.
I suppose if you see it and like how it looks, buy one.

Last edited:
Messed up but funny at the same time lol

I am glad I got the 75th metal shield a year and a half ago before they started going up. I am going to hang it up on the wall in my media room. I had no idea they jumped up so much. It is a grail piece for me.

Back