All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Professor X is an excellent centerpiece for your X-Men display. Nice review too, even though the Professor found Typhoid Mary to be a little distracting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Chuck was incorrigible the whole shoot

Molten Man is the BAF for the Far From Home Spider-Man ML wave

6Uv7Wm2.jpg

CscGlSG.jpg

ZY5hqFC.jpg

YMmEzEx.jpg

QvneJMr.jpg

r7BzYHE.jpg

t7bkqCP.jpg

I like and want to get Mysterio, Hydro-Man, Spider-Woman, Doppleganger, and Scorpeion, but not the Baf. That said, I might as well just get the two Spider-Man figures and build it anyways. :lol

I need the recent Venom BAF to be released as a standalone figure. Hated the wave loved the BAF!

The new classic line can’t get here fast enough.

I've noticed what's left of the wave getting more expensive as time goes on. The only one that seams reasonable is Typhoid Mary.
I only got Carnage from the wave, and the only other I'd want is Typhoid Mary. The Baf Venom looks cool, but I don't want any of the other figures.

Recently I've hit a impasse in my Bafs. I still need Gladiator and the head with him to complete Apocalypse, the arm with Punisher to complete Man-Thing, The leg with Dr. Strange to complete Dormammu, and the head with Scarlet Witch to complete Abomination. All are ridiculously priced now even just for the part I'm missing.

I'm surprised by Gladiator being hard to find, just months ago I'd find plenty of them at Gamestop, now people are asking $35 - $40! :banghead

Prices on Legends do get crazy every once in a while. That's why I try and buy a figure as soon as I see it even if Im a little interested in it. Too many times I passed on stuff that became difficult to find in the future.

Prices on Legends do get crazy every once in a while. That's why I try and buy a figure as soon as I see it even if Im a little interested in it. Too many times I passed on stuff that became difficult to find in the future.

That would be true for the Apocalypse wave, but the others I mentioned were before I got back into Marvel Legends, so it's just too late now. Also, I don't really need the figures, just the Baf parts.

That’s kind of worse then. On eBay the BAF parts go for as much as a full figure at least and even more on some parts.

My Target has Prof X and Deadpool riders. Just picked up the Prof. If you still need these check your Target

Vintage Collection Scarlet Spider is in stock at BBTS!

It's strange that the second wave of the vintage collection showed up briefly on Amazon and then in a few local stores but quickly dried up. I only picked up Wasp so far.
I've seen all but Scarlet Spider in stores, but I have a strong feeling we'll see a restock on Amazon, so I'll wait.

Ah I see, looks awesome. Does it require repaint to match it or mods to fit the neck to the body?

Not sure, it looks pretty good right there. Don’t have the vintage collection Wolvy, just the juggy wave darker version and tiger stripe. I don’t think it will stand out too much if anything. Maybe someone here can give you some reference pics

Back