All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfft... my crazy self has the MS versions, the Toy Biz ML versions, and I’ll be getting the Hasbro ML versions...[emoji2957]
No wonder I can’t afford my bills. I’m not adulting right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pfft... my crazy self has the MS versions, the Toy Biz ML versions, and I’ll be getting the Hasbro ML versions...[emoji2957]
No wonder I can’t afford my bills. I’m not adulting right.

I was afraid I was the only one!

I think I'm done pre-ordering these figures from Amazon. Just got a cancellation for my Xavier order which I placed on the day it went up. Could have placed an order through Hasbro Pulse when that went up but I had my order with Amazon...

I think I'm done pre-ordering these figures from Amazon. Just got a cancellation for my Xavier order which I placed on the day it went up. Could have placed an order through Hasbro Pulse when that went up but I had my order with Amazon...

i’m as equally frustrated too..

Big Bad Toy Store might still have Xavier for PO.

I was just looking at my MCU shelf and noticed how tall the Valkyrie figure is compared to the other female (and some male) figures. I looked up Tessa Thompson's height and she comes in at a whopping 5 foot 4 inches....so they really didn't scale that one too well.

I visited my local 3 Walgreens yesterday on the way home, no Mystique.
I checked a distant one while getting breakfast this morning, jackpot! Picked up a Mystique with great paint. I had three to choose from, the other two did have paint flaws, especially on the Lilandra and Rogue heads.

That Lilandra head looks great on the Silver Sable btw, I'm going to pick up a second Sable just for Lilandra.

I also picked up King Cobra, for $13 I can't hold off any longer.

Last edited:
I’m half buzzed from booze so I first read your post as Lilandra’s head looked great on SILVER SURFER! :lol

I was like what the heck that’s freaky creepy lol

Looking good!
ML Mystique & Lilandra 001.jpg

LOOKING REALLY GOOD!
Jye's Beergoggles 001.jpg

That's Silver Sable's body and Girl Thor's cape in that first image btw.
Surprising, Lilandra's head goes right on to Surfer's neck peg with ease.

Back