All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my local targets had a case of the gotg wave from the first flick on the shelf today. I thought was odd, but kinda cool to see em on the shelves again. Woulda probably bought a second rocket if he wasnt gone.

Target here in Denver area has new X Men Warlock wave. Picked it up this morning

New Marvel Selects:

IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG

Target here in Denver area has new X Men Warlock wave. Picked it up this morning

I've been checking Target and TRU everyday and still no luck on this wave. Target here in Champaign IL doesn't even have shipping dates for this wave yet:mad:

That select DD looks pretty sick! Love how they got the scarring on his helmet from when Frank shot him, nice little touch!

Im gonna stick with the legends knights though to keep them in scale with my other MCU figures.

sick pics jye! I dont remember select sabretooth being that big when I had him a while back. He looks massive there!

I came across a couple new x-men legends at target today, no old man logan unfortunately, but I did pick up Shatterstar.

The replacement arrived from BBTS, it has similar paint issues just in different spots. :lol

In some regards it's better because the slop isn't as severe like on the previous one.

It has a nasty cut in the head though but thankfully I have the cleaner head from the previous one. Had I not kept the first head I wouldn't have been too pleased. :lol

IMG_3328.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

The Odin head on the replacement is actually missing the very nice shading that was on my first one, thankfully once again I was able to keep the superior first Odin head.

Better version on left:

IMG_3333.JPG

Oh well he's a keeper I still like him alot as is! Time to move on to the next purchase lol.

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3344.JPG

Last edited:
These are usually 7" for the normal sized characters and 8-9" for the larger sized characters like Juggernaut, which is still the best Juggernaut action figure ever made.

I think DD comes with that elevator door he's leaning on. :lol

What jye said, yep! And the Legends are in 6" scale for the most part, which matches up with Star Wars black series - but not sure what scale the DC stuff is.

& I need that Juggernaut maaaan... I collect Legends mostly, but I like the Select villains because the slightly bigger size over the legends makes them seem a little more imposing on display.

What jye said, yep! And the Legends are in 6" scale for the most part, which matches up with Star Wars black series - but not sure what scale the DC stuff is.

& I need that Juggernaut maaaan... I collect Legends mostly, but I like the Select villains because the slightly bigger size over the legends makes them seem a little more imposing on display.

You don't own a MS Juggs?

IMG_6972.JPG

I have 3. :lol

IMG_9071.JPG

IMG_9997.JPG

I just recently got into Marvel Select collecting and everyone is right: these big villains are spectacular. Juggy, Sabretooth, Thanos, Mephisto, all amazing. Also, I don't collect Marvel legends Hulks or Thors because the Select line for both characters work well in scale with regular Legends. Both Incredible Hulk and Red Hulk are masterpieces.

I just recently got into Marvel Select collecting and everyone is right: these big villains are spectacular. Juggy, Sabretooth, Thanos, Mephisto, all amazing. Also, I don't collect Marvel legends Hulks or Thors because the Select line for both characters work well in scale with regular Legends. Both Incredible Hulk and Red Hulk are masterpieces.

Right on man, have fun with the great villains! You scored Mephisto? Im jealous! want that one bad, but he's pretty htf nowadays

If anyone is in need of Deadpool, toyzinthebox has him instock for $25 shipped.

That's a good score, thanks for the tip!

The Spiderman Homecoming wave of Marvel Legends looks pretty awesome. I'm really wanting that Homemade Suit Spidey

Back