All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MK11 version is fully articulated, but I don't know that this one will be. The prototype is in contrapposto as opposed to a basic T-pose, so I reckon they'll want to preserve that and maybe add a few swivel joints to the body (like the classic McFarlane "staction figures" of yesteryear). Just look at the torso, it's even sculpted with a bend to the side. Even the original toy it's based on had less than ten POA.

Not that I'm complaining, I love the pose they've got. I only hope they release it in a larger size because the '90s scale they're bringing it down to is what, five inches? Six tops? Shame.

The body you are right I was more referring just to the cape which TM keeps saying it is articulated but then Mcfarlane rep said the body might have a tad bit more articulation. I think they don?t know themselves lol

Either way I am just happy to finally be getting more Spawn definitely one of my favorite collectible lines and that HBO cartoon is one of my favorite superhero related properties ever.

Man those Fox-Men figures are a dream come true. I?ll buy anything Fox-Men they put out. They look amazing, I can?t believe we?re getting a Fassbender Magneto, and a photoreal Hugh Jackman Wolverine. It?s crazy.

If they make Raimi Spider-Man I?ll gladly sell off all my MCU ML. :pray:

Yeah they look great.

On a different note I just learned that classic Storm is a Target exclusive.

I expect they?ll wait a year or two before showing those, they?d be surefire sellers and a good way to get people back into the brand after Fox-Men.

Rumor is that Tobey is back so anything is possible at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shartimus Prime asked the reps if they had the rights to the Raimi trilogy and they said yes.

Only a matter of time people.

tenor.gif

Err, I suppose having the rights and actually being approved to release anything are two different things. They’ve probably had the license since Spider-Man 3, being the main Marvel action figure manufacturer.

I really really really really really hope we get a wave or two of Raimi trilogy figures.

The body you are right I was more referring just to the cape which TM keeps saying it is articulated but then Mcfarlane rep said the body might have a tad bit more articulation. I think they don?t know themselves lol

Either way I am just happy to finally be getting more Spawn definitely one of my favorite collectible lines and that HBO cartoon is one of my favorite superhero related properties ever.

That Spawn HBO series is spectacular! Such a great representation of Spawn and a great way of making the comics come to life, I still envision Keith David as Spawn.

Black Widow wave hit early here

Picked up the entire case, along with the WalMart Gray Suit Exclusive

s-l1600.jpg

Looking to trade the Gray Suit Widow for RULK and Ill throw in another figure. Hit me up.

I have extras

s-l1600.jpg

Looking to trade the Gray Suit Widow for RULK and Ill throw in another figure. Hit me up.

I have extras

Are you in Canada..I heard it hit early there

and please tell me Widow resembles Scar in person..because I just don?t see it

I can?t find the Figman Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech thread lol

Screw it everyone here is a rabid action figure collector of all companies.

Drop what you are doing cancel whatever ML or BS that you are about to spend money on and go buy that Revoltech War Machine asap!

Get that in your grubby hands as fast as you can because hands down it is now my favorite action figure of all time in the 6 to 7 inch scale.

It has none of the trade mark revoltech ugly joints visible because of his chunky design. Ok fine maybe the shoulder ones show just a little but that is easily managed with using the big shoulder pads to cover them up at least 85% of the time.

Some of the add on joints are a tad loose when you add the weight of the accessories but again very easily manageable it does not ruin the final result that you are trying to achieve and yes it goes without saying patience always pays off when it comes to this line of products with some needing more than others.

The patience needed here is not a negative thing but there are so many options to go with it can quickly become overwhelming but in a good way you know what I mean.

I want a 1/6 and 1/4 scale version of him now NECA dropped the ball they could have given us a 1/4 version.

While it obviously lacks the detail that the HT Mark 1 original plastic and die cast version has it makes up for it in abundance with the amazing personality it possesses and that you can easily extract from it because of its playability.

If you love superheroes and action figures this is a no brainer purchase.

This will add a ton of life to your existing shelf.

I really am considering getting a second and maybe even a third one because I can?t decide on what pose to use, it is that freaking dynamic and bad ass!

Your superhero action figure collection is empty without this piece even if you own the HT Hulkbuster and Thanos lol

Last edited:
Awesome thank you! :hi5:

The first post there is a literally someone saying I couldn?t find the thread using the search engine lol

I?m not wasting my review there though that thread is DOA i?m leaving it here in this popular thread lol

Last edited:

s-l1600.jpg

I have extras

Dang, I don't want any of those. Tough wave.

Yeah, certainly seems like a peg-clogger. Winter Soldier seems like a good companion piece for 80th Cap though.

Dang, I don't want any of those. Tough wave.

I don't have a comic Winter Soldier or Crossbones so I'll need them but all I have on pre-order is Red Guardian & Yelena Belova, seeing as those two are one per case and I think they'll be in the most demand, comic figures usually go on sale later so I'll wait, might as well get the last two to complete the wave while I'm at it.

Back