All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is hands down their best action figure to date he looks absolutely amazing in all of the reviews that started popping up these past 2 days!

Yeah shame he isn?t carbonized or that the weapons are not dry brushed but whatever because what makes him worthy is that they went with the super chunky mark 1 armor love it!

Mine should be here next week man was shipping expensive at amiami lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's who's selling it on Amazon right now, Amiami. It's $88 with free shipping. Ugh, the wait until I have enough will suuuuuck.

Yup fully articulated body including the cape like archangel wings.

94c549cdc4d70516523a074ab2ac64a0.jpg

Yeah not trying to diss TM dude has made some great products but his DC stuff is just not doing it for me.

I'll keep an eye on it then. Hate that he's going through Kickstarter, but oh well.
The MK version however looks really cool though..

That's who's selling it on Amazon right now, Amiami. It's $88 with free shipping. Ugh, the wait until I have enough will suuuuuck.

Still $6 cheaper than buying it from BBTS lol

BBTS must hate me i?ve cancelled my last 10 orders and went with someone else.

Last edited:
That pinless tech on classic Storm looks phenomenal she looks like an articulated statue!

4e79078cdb2ca45f5a49e253ce16b7bb.jpg

Hasbro can raise their prices now lol

Last edited:
That pinless tech on classic Storm looks phenomenal she looks like an articulated statue!

4e79078cdb2ca45f5a49e253ce16b7bb.jpg

Hasbro can raise their prices now lol

I just found out about the pin-less tech a moment ago, damn they're raising their game!
It's mostly just on the arms though, most of the figures that don't have visible pins on the arms still have them on their legs.

Hasbro beat around the bush answer was pretty much not only a guarantee it is coming BUT it also made me think that it is tied to the MCU multiverse!!!

The Mcfarlane rep confirmed it was though and it was literally articulated into a different position inside its clam shell packaging lol

So the next Marvel Haslab is a Sentinel.

He is going to be rather huge lol

Last edited:
Just Animated series spiderman, Leader and Apocalypse for me.

Not interested in the movie stuff and the white suit 90's Storm is all I really need.

I can?t find the Spawn thread but this Kickstarter articulated archangel style Spawn figure will be mine as will the Mortal Kombat Spawn action figure!

3609c4003c5a776f47ac0e5a0e37df1a.jpg

70c2c309f74b7a5c121356a6111f4907.jpg

But man does his DC line look like crap when compared to ML.

Articulated Spawn figures coming?!?! :panic: :panic:

I know this is wishful thinking but is it possible for Hasbro to make a deal with Sony and make Raimi Spider man figures :pray:

There is a serious lack of raimi spidey merch and it?s sickening

I still have my super posable Spider-Man 2 ToyBiz figure, but I'd definitely want more (updated) figures from that film series!!!

Wow BBTS has pretty much everything TF for preorders

Hope they have the fox movies wave up soon

Yup fully articulated body including the cape like archangel wings.

94c549cdc4d70516523a074ab2ac64a0.jpg

The MK11 version is fully articulated, but I don't know that this one will be. The prototype is in contrapposto as opposed to a basic T-pose, so I reckon they'll want to preserve that and maybe add a few swivel joints to the body (like the classic McFarlane "staction figures" of yesteryear). Just look at the torso, it's even sculpted with a bend to the side. Even the original toy it's based on had less than ten POA.

Not that I'm complaining, I love the pose they've got. I only hope they release it in a larger size because the '90s scale they're bringing it down to is what, five inches? Six tops? Shame.

Last edited:
Man those Fox-Men figures are a dream come true. I’ll buy anything Fox-Men they put out. They look amazing, I can’t believe we’re getting a Fassbender Magneto, and a photoreal Hugh Jackman Wolverine. It’s crazy.

If they make Raimi Spider-Man I’ll gladly sell off all my MCU ML. :pray:

Shartimus Prime asked the reps if they had the rights to the Raimi trilogy and they said yes.

Only a matter of time people.

ofvvm88fkeo01.jpg

I enjoyed the throwback Goblin and Ock figures that were released for Spidey 3. It can only get better from there.

I expect they’ll wait a year or two before showing those, they’d be surefire sellers and a good way to get people back into the brand after Fox-Men.

Back