All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the one that comes with the figure from Diamond select

I love the paint and sculpt but the teeth make him look like a dirty grandpa

Yes

Paint is usually better on select figures

Layers of shading

i've been trying to NOT get into marvel legends the last couple years, but that punk storm is going to break me, and then i'm going to have to go back and buy the rest of the 80's costume x-men team they've made, complain that we don't have a 1:12 scale 80's rogue, or the right dazzler and wish upon a star for an armored psylocke. collecting marvel legends is emotionally draining.

Turns out DST reissued Venom this year and I picked one up from FYE. I've been meaning to get one off eBay for years but there are so many knockoffs floating around that I steadily grew hesitant and gave up altogether. Love this guy.

vxV8arC.png

O9TA5Kn.png

8FtOwVB.png

dLaLDkR.png

Turns out DST reissued Venom this year and I picked one up from FYE. I've been meaning to get one off eBay for years but there are so many knockoffs floating around that I steadily grew hesitant and gave up altogether. Love this guy.

vxV8arC.png

Yeah, he is awesome!! I still haven't opened my Venom or Carnage. Got them when they were 1st released, but they shot up so quick in price I couldn't bring myself to open them.. My only 2 MS figures I haven't opened. I finally just opened Thor when they re released him with the comic Planet Hulk. He too was selling for like a $100.

I wish they would re release Rhino. He's really the only MS figure left I still regret passing on... :( And maybe The Watcher too.

Also still kinda want Anti-Venom to go with the other 2, but he's not a necessity.

I wish Diamond Select would give us classic versions of Doc Ock, Scorpion, Green Goblin, Mysterio, Vulture and Sandman to go with the Rhino and Electro figures they did.

vxV8arC.png

O9TA5Kn.png

8FtOwVB.png

dLaLDkR.png

MS Venom is the G.o.a.t. Venom IMO atm

Kziztat.jpg

I still like the Spectacular Spider-Man

VgphH9e.jpg

He looks soooo good...

But.....he’s too short to scale with other MS figures.

BUT....he perfectly scales with ML line BETTER than the current Walmart Thanos.

He has just enough height over the Walmart Thanos to be a perfect Thanos to be posed with ML figures.

Last edited:
Back