All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was earlier today, around the time I posted, so 12:20pm ish. It only hung around for about 20 minutes or so after I placed my order. No telling how long it was available before I saw it though.

Saturn V has arrived. Kinda crazy really, ordered on the 19th, never received any shipping email, but LEGO package was just delivered on my porch today, the 20th. That's the fastest I've ever had an order get to me direct from LEGO. If only the Falcon could see some movement now!!

It was earlier today, around the time I posted, so 12:20pm ish. It only hung around for about 20 minutes or so after I placed my order. No telling how long it was available before I saw it though.

Okay, so it was around 11 PM for me. I placed myself on the Wishlist there thinking they'll notify me when it's available but it appears that's not what they do.
I made the Saturn V product page one of my home pages so It'll pop up first when I go online, hopefully that will allow me to grab one next time.
Congrats and thanks for the info!

They've been selling the Falcons in stores. I saw someone in Houston get one at the Galleria a day or two after the 9/14 launch.

Now to order Saturn V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on snagging the Falcon in store. I'm kinda surprised any are still trickling out tho to be honest. I would have though after the initial batch, they would have halted any units headed to the brick and mortar stores and used any and all available Falcon sets to fulfill backorders. To me, that's Priority Number ONE at this point.

Took delivery of my set yesterday. No wheels included, double boxed and well protected.
Very surprised it arrived without a single dent to the color box! This beast is heavy!
I bent over to put it back into the shipper and tweaked my back...
Feel very fortunate to be able to get this on day 1 after all the release day drama.:yess:

MF1.jpg
MF2.jpg
MF3.jpg

Sorry to derail a bit but there is currently a $15 of $75 ebay coupon available. PSAVE15NOW is the code. I bought both the lepin black pearl and queen anne's revenge for $90 shipped after coupon from a very reputable seller. Never tried lepin so will see how that goes.

Sorry to derail a bit but there is currently a $15 of $75 ebay coupon available. PSAVE15NOW is the code. I bought both the lepin black pearl and queen anne's revenge for $90 shipped after coupon from a very reputable seller. Never tried lepin so will see how that goes.

Thanks for posting the coupon!
I just bought a complete loose Lego Resistance Bomber that was listed for $76.99 with free shipping, the guy doesn't have much feedback and is selling a few of these, I thought I'll take a chance on Ebay and if anything goes awry, I'll contact PayPal for a refund. Total was $62, too good to be true? Fingers crossed! :pray:

Thanks for posting the coupon!
I just bought a complete loose Lego Resistance Bomber that was listed for $76.99 with free shipping, the guy doesn't have much feedback and is selling a few of these, I thought I'll take a chance on Ebay and if anything goes awry, I'll contact PayPal for a refund. Total was $62, too good to be true? Fingers crossed! :pray:

No problem and good luck! Code expires in about 30 minutes I believe if anyone else is interested.

Wife was kind enough to head to our LEGO store this morning an hour before they open to try for one of the 7 Falcon sets they were getting in...but unfortunately they were all spoken for by the time she got there:( She did however get one of those UCS Millennium Falcon brochures. I had kinda wanted one, but didn't want to buy one on eBay lol.

Ah well, the backorder wait continues!

That is strange...how did you know they had 7 sets coming in? So people are able to pick this up in store prior to the original general public release date. One guy on youtube was saying his Lego store got a surprise restock a few days after VIP release. I'm curious as to which Lego Stores these are at. The employees at my nearest Lego Store are never as forthcoming with such information, at least not on the phone. I wonder what Lego Store's employee purchase policy is on high profile sets like the falcon. Seems like employees, who for some reason were not able to get one, would snatch up stock before releasing them to customers.

I wish I had the UCS Millennium Falcon brochure, would make the purchase experience more complete. I ordered my set online and got a green ninja mech dragon micro build but some who bought in-store were getting a star wars exclusive minifig.

Saw the Ninjago movie yesterday. Ehh....It's fun - I have no connection to the source material whatsoever, so maybe that taints my opinion a wee bit. It definitely has its funny moments, but of the three Lego movies so far, it definitely feels like the one most directed at kids. There's a great amount of missed opportunity when it comes to parodying Jackie Chan's film history, or even Kung Fu movies in general, which is where I feel like The Lego Batman movie bridged the adult-kid audience gap much better. Still visually as impressive as ever, which is always a treat with the movies though. But it does feel like it was scaled down compared to the previous two Lego movies. There's far less eye candy as far as world building comparatively. Overall it's fun, but I don't think it will have as wide an audience as the predecessors.

Back