All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Falcon 8:06 am on the 14th I was initially told the 19th of Sept. Then 30 days. Then Oct 8th. Status changed to in warehouse, then shipped today 9/29. Just relieved it's finally on it's way. Woo hoo....now I don't have to mess around trying to get one in store on the wait list.

Well, the Resistance Bomber was sent with a tracking number, but now it's saying that it was delivered but to the seller's address. I contacted the seller through Ebay and asked him to check the status of the package and may just call paypal tomorrow or Thursday if the seller doesn't get back to me immediately. My bad feeling about this might turn out to be true. I've bought quite a bit of stuff on Ebay and never encountered this situation.

Just to follow up on this, I still haven't received the package. The tracking number says it was "Delivered Front Door/Porch" in the same city it was sent from on the 27th. I've been in contact with the seller who has been very responsive and easy to communicate with, he doesn't understand the situation either. So I'll be talking with the Post Office tomorrow and that will probably confirm that it's lost in the mail. The seller has stated that he will be filing a lost package report.

For anyone who may have been through this situation, if I have an Ebay order that's lost in the mail, do I still contact Paypal and try to get my money back that way?

I picked up my falcon today, box is in excellent condition. Now curious to see what that black card will be all about...

Sweet. Used my Millennium Falcon reward points to help pay for a Saturn V this morning [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to save my points for the Voltron set.

I was going to use my $50 in points on the Falcon as they are expiring end of this year but not sure I will be able to get one this year so need to find something else to possibly use them on. Could have used it on the star wars advent calendar but I don't like this year's calendar. The "santa" figure is lame this year. Regular Bb8 with Santa hat. Doesn't even come close to santa maul, santa vadrr, santa yoda.

November calendar is out, the exclusive Christmas freebies kinda suck this year. Too bad because sometimes they have been pretty good. No more regrets about buying the falcon early.

November calendar is out, the exclusive Christmas freebies kinda suck this year. Too bad because sometimes they have been pretty good. No more regrets about buying the falcon early.

Yep, the nutcracker figure is lame. But like last year, there will most likely be another free gift in December leading up to christmas. Last year the santa globe was the December item and two years ago the Christmas train was the December item and gingerbread house the black Friday item. Hopefully the December item is good.

Well I'm glad I made Lego Shop's Saturn V page my homepage, I finally bought one this morning!

I also got a great deal on the Batman Sky High Battle set, bought it for $20 complete with LexCorp Helicopter but without figures. The Batwing is pretty awesome, exactly what I think Batman should get around in instead of the Batmobile which could get stuck in traffic. Now I'll get the Kryptonite Interception Batmobile on sale and have a Batman setup with the Minifigure.

As for that Resistance Bomber, it's freaking lost. It was marked shipped and en route to me then suddenly was delivered in the same place that it was sent from. So I now contacted Ebay for a refund. Hopefully it goes smoothly from here on out.

Well, I got my refund issued to me from that missing Resistance Bomber. I don't honestly think the seller was trying too con me but it was just to much a coincidence on such a good price that I have to suspect something.

I also got my Saturn V today! It'll have to wait so I'll have something to put together during the Christmas break.

Well, I got my refund issued to me from that missing Resistance Bomber. I don't honestly think the seller was trying too con me but it was just to much a coincidence on such a good price that I have to suspect something.

I also got my Saturn V today! It'll have to wait so I'll have something to put together during the Christmas break.

Congrats! My lepin black pearl and queen anne's revenge are out for delivery today. First lepin I have bought, hoping for the best.

Congrats! My lepin black pearl and queen anne's revenge are out for delivery today. First lepin I have bought, hoping for the best.

Good luck. My lepin pirate ship sets were missing pieces. Nigh impossible to get extra pieces from the sellers. Turned me off of buying the knockoff stuff. Every item delivered I had to open a claim on aliexpress. Gets tiring after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back