All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my experience, they'll send them out pretty quick. I'd continue to build the set just to make sure noting else is missing.

Yeah the knockoff stuff you have to open a case with aliexpress and argue and blablabla, headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so my order has been changed from "Waiting for new stock" to "Backordered." Called CS, and was told the dust has finally settled, and I am now 100% guaranteed getting a set, but that he couldn't give me a date just yet as to WHEN. News I was happy to get!

On the brickset forum, another poster made mention of getting a date from a CS rep in addition to getting "Backorder" status...but I'll wait to see what the next couple days brings.

Okay, so my order has been changed from "Waiting for new stock" to "Backordered." Called CS, and was told the dust has finally settled, and I am now 100% guaranteed getting a set, but that he couldn't give me a date just yet as to WHEN. News I was happy to get!

On the brickset forum, another poster made mention of getting a date from a CS rep in addition to getting "Backorder" status...but I'll wait to see what the next couple days brings.

*Sigh....

Luminous, what is your Falcon status? I was curious if everyone's had switched over to Backordered or not...the rep made it sound like that was the case...so hard to get solid, concrete info on this. Never seen anything like it.

Mine now says backordered as well. At least we know what to do next time. Wait for everyone else to get their orders in. Then after about 30 minutes to an hour later we place an order. We'll get ours first while those early adopters wait for the next batch.

And no, I am not bitter at all. :lol

Luminous, what is your Falcon status? I was curious if everyone's had switched over to Backordered or not...the rep made it sound like that was the case...so hard to get solid, concrete info on this. Never seen anything like it.

Mine is also backordered now. Definitely not listed as as backorder when ordered. I'm sure that was the case for you as well.

Mine is primed and ready!

6b8a97be62ae566411ffb7a46c741678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I posted over on Brickset. I spoke with a rep named Heather who said with confidence the status change to backorder was a good thing, and she gave me the expected date. I see now quite a few people have been updated to backorder. I ordered Lego Bb8 Force Friday and was given a will ship in 14 days backorder. I then got the shipping notice 4 days later. Hoping to get shipping confirmation on the Falcon this week.

That is a beauty of a box. I'll regret not getting it but glad some of you got one to enjoy. Post some WIPs if you can :rock

Woohoo, finally scored a Saturn V direct through Lego's online shop. FINALLY! So happy:)

Back