All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, it never occurs to me to check my credit card for pending transactions...and YUP, it's there. Phew! Man, I feel for you guys still trying to get through, hopefully LEGO gets this sorted soon.

They took it out of my cart, but I got it back in. Still can't check out. :mad:

I'm not sure holding something in your cart reserves the item for you. Inventory may continue to dwindle despite what's in someone's cart. I would continue to attempt to check out every time you manage to get in your cart if I were you.

EDIT: Nevermind. Congrats!!

I'm not sure holding something in your cart reserves the item for you. Inventory may continue to dwindle despite what's in someone's cart. I would continue to attempt to check out every time you manage to get in your cart if I were you.

EDIT: Nevermind. Congrats!!

I had it in my cart on three different pages. :lol Finally one went through.

I can't look at my account now. I'm pretty sure I was logged in though because it autofilled my information in check out.

Got kicked out of my VIP account and can't log in again now. This sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep refreshing the product page anyway. I thought I was logged out but the Falcon became available anyway and I got through the checkout process with all info auto filled in.

Keep refreshing the product page anyway. I thought I was logged out but the Falcon became available anyway and I got through the checkout process with all info auto filled in.

Yeah. Now I'm stuck in my cart again. Also keeps telling me it's $40 for shipping or $0 for shipping. Should be $0 imho. Starting to piss me off.

Yeah. Now I'm stuck in my cart again. Also keeps telling me it's $40 for shipping or $0 for shipping. Should be $0 imho. Starting to piss me off.

Don't bother with shipping and additional items in your cart. As long as you see the Falcon and it's in the $800 range just try and check out as quickly as possible. Customer service can deal with any problems like shipping charges later.

Don't bother with shipping and additional items in your cart. As long as you see the Falcon and it's in the $800 range just try and check out as quickly as possible. Customer service can deal with any problems like shipping charges later.

I'm not worried about the shipping charge. I keep hitting next to get to payment screen. Can't even get there.

Back