All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my cart now but can't check out. Have fun with this Lego customer service!

This happened to me in the UK too. I put the item in my basket as soon as they went up and it took me about an hour to get the site to actually let me pay for it and complete my order. I kept worrying that it would be removed from my basket after a certain amount of time...

This is worse than a Mondo release. At least you know within seconds whether or not you can score a Mondo print. This, this is bull*****....

Still logged in far as I can tell but can't check out. Just tried the new Xmas Train Station, that won't move either

If anyone manages to get through, let me know if you receive a confirmation email OR if it shows up in your order history...I'm not surprised it hasn't done either but I'll rest easier when when of those two things happen, lol. The longer it goes, the more I start to wonder "Did my order actually go through...?" lol But I KNOW I saw a confirmation screen hahah.

Hang in there fellas, the Falcon will be yours!

So the weird thing is that when I got through I wasn't logged in. I still can't log in to check my order history. However, I can see an order history page and the only thing on it is the Falcon order. No email so far but my credit card is showing a processing charge of $859.99 from LEGO.

Yes, VEEERY early on, the Falcon was listed as BACKORDERED and i was able to finish the checkout.

On the one hand I feel relieved to have an order in. On the other I have a bad feeling the weird circumstances of that order might lead to a cancellation or won't be honored since I wasn't logged in with my VIP account.

Back