All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular service appears to be restored. I just checked out the Christmas train station and the falcon appears in my history as processing. Shipping info and tax are correct but no black card.

Regular service appears to be restored. I just checked out the Christmas train station and the falcon appears in my history as processing. Shipping info and tax are correct but no black card.

Yep. Thanks. Just checked and the shipping charge disappeared. Like you mentioned still nothing about the black card though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So since I was working while this went up I wasn't able to get one. **** you Lego for making this so limited that regular folks can't get it :mad:

Checked my order status and my order is there with free shipping. It also lists a free dragon and learn through fun kit but no black card.

Does the U.S. website mention anything on this black vip card anywhere?

I is backordered but able to be ordered but I am debating waiting for double VIP or thanksgiving/christmas time for the bonus sets they give out at that time. I don't think the back vip card bennefits would be that great but wish someone would say exactly what the benefits are.

In my cart it does not mention the black vip card so wondering if this is something done on the back end if they are indeed giving it out in th U.S.

So since I was working while this went up I wasn't able to get one. **** you Lego for making this so limited that regular folks can't get it :mad:

I'm a regular folk. :(

I get what you mean though. Doesn't help people could order multiple. I think think there should have been a launch window with a limit to 1 per account/residence then increased that limit at a later time. Also, what's the justification for the UK having a higher limit of 3?

Does the U.S. website mention anything on this black vip card anywhere?

I is backordered but able to be ordered but I am debating waiting for double VIP or thanksgiving/christmas time for the bonus sets they give out at that time. I don't think the back vip card bennefits would be that great but wish someone would say exactly what the benefits are.

In my cart it does not mention the black vip card so wondering if this is something done on the back end if they are indeed giving it out in th U.S.

Per LEGO's website:

What does the card do?

Card holders will still receive all standard VIP benefits, in addition, they'll be eligible for a full year of special Star Wars-themed offers throughout 2018.

What are the special offers that this card entitles a member to?

Special offers will include points promotions, special events, gifts with purchase and more! The offers will be shared directly with applicable VIPs throughout 2018.

Just got off the phone with a Shop@Home representative. The black VIP card will come about 6 weeks after your order processes. They are printed in Germany with the VIP's name printed on it. The Falcon sold out in an hour because TLG underestimated the demand for such an expensive set. The box is encased in a brown shipper and then another outer box to decrease the likelihood of the box being damaged. It weighs 28 pounds!

Limit is 3 here in Sweden aswell.

Wtf? :lol

Just got off the phone with a Shop@Home representative. The black VIP card will come about 6 weeks after your order processes. They are printed in Germany with the VIP's name printed on it. The Falcon sold out in an hour because TLG underestimated the demand for such an expensive set. The box is encased in a brown shipper and then another outer box to decrease the likelihood of the box being damaged. It weighs 28 pounds!

I am sure this was factored into the retail price of this release but it still comes off as very impressive that Lego is footing the shipping bill for such a big and heavy shipment.

Well I waited too long and it is no longer on backorder but available to purchase. I would rather wait for double VIP or the bonus holidays sets promo during thanksgiving/christmas. Hopefully some who have the original ucs Falcon get this too and do some side by side comparisons.

Just to confirm you called the USA Shop@Home reps (assume so due to weight being in pounds).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to check my status but now I can't log in again...

EDIT: Got through. Waiting for new stock.... :gah:

Last edited:
^^^^
I use to do the same (albeit on carpet) with my Legos back when I was a kid, it was fun to see it break, and I planed on building something else.
I noticed that out of the many times I did it, only a couple plates would warp and break and maybe a brick or two was marred, Lego are surprisingly sturdy little things.

Back