All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any info on the MEZO Toys R Us 2 pack of the MEZITS?

Here's the info I found. I don't see anything about a 2 pack though :cool:

Mez-itz 6″ rotocast vinyl collectibles that are cool by design.

Series One of Mezco’s designer vinyl line presents Hellboy & Abe Sapian. These figures, based on the character designs from the film Hellboy 2:The Golden Army unleash the potential of the Mez-itz designer figures. Applying the essence of these dynamic heroes onto the canvas like Mezitz vinyl Mezco produces something exciting and original.

These two figures are exclusive to Toys R Us and ToysRus.com.
They can be purchased at

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3684540

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3684541

or at your local Toys R Us retail location.

Can't wait! :rock :rock I didn't spend much time in the exhibition hall this year and I'm pretty sure I missed out on seeing a lot of Hellboy items. :(

You didn't miss anything really... there were no new Hellboy announcements or new items on display (unless you count the Mezco Mez-Itz and the creepy doll below) :banghead

HellboyFlyerComic.jpg

What Sammael is that?

Its the Sideshow Maquette... paint work is a little weak, but overall a very nice 1/6 representation of Sammeal. You can get them for around $75.

He also comes with a base, but I removed it as he stands fine w/o it.

That looks awesome GB!! Like how you have them displayed together. :rock :rock

Thanks Jen, and I can't take credit for the idea of using the Sammael, I totally copped the idea from Mooncat's display :lol

And this is what's still displayed on top of the Detolf; RHOD, Samaritan and Pan's Labyrinth bust. (just imagine the HB figures instead of Jack and Davy)

o.jpg

I had one of those Sammaels a couple years ago but I finally got sick of looking at the horrid paint job. Maybe I'll get one again someday and have it repainted. BTW, nice display galactiboy :cool:

Thanks Mack, yeah especially up close its not the best paint. But on display I think it works well enough. But I would love to see it in the hands of a talented painter, I imagine it would look awesome.

Also, funny thing on mine, the tip of one of his toenails is missing (looks broken off) but the factory just painted over it :rolleyes:

:( Ugh I want a RHOD so bad, cant beat the Hellboy Universe, one day Ill have one, though needs to be quick or they will just get harder to buy : /

My "not so big" SDCC Haul :cool:

SDCC_Haul_1.jpg

SDCC_Haul_3.jpg

Also got this gem :D

SDCC_HAUL_5.jpg

A friend of mine also gave me a complete set of Bust-Ups and a BPRD trade!!!

Re: All thing HELLBOY

It is UC...it's pretty damn cool...I've been playing with it and have already stabbed myself in the side. :lol Thank goodness it's not very sharp! Someday I'll be able to wield that thing and spin it around just like the Kroenen! :D

:rotfl then we'll all have to watch out

Back