All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup....

2b04e703.jpg

Very nice. Is that legit? or a knockoff from Hong Kong?

Even the Hong Kongs are selling like crazy on ebay

Very nice. Is that legit? or a knockoff from Hong Kong?

Even the Hong Kongs are selling like crazy on ebay

Do you mean legit as in licensed? THen no it's not. The DC Direct one will suck balls and most can't even wear it since it's going to be a size 13.

This one is fan made in the USA. Im not familiar with any from HK.

The DCD one is a size 14! I've got Killowog fingers and that is big even for me! My wife surprised me with ordering one of those for me too, should have it in about a week. Might have to order the light up one too. :rock

got a couple of GL hauls

1:1 Prop Hal Battery

and a 13: Deluxe Collectors figure

Case is looking nice. Cant wait to fill it with more stuff when the movie things start to hit.

are they releasing a 12" comic Hal?

Since the DCD Guardians are getting so expensive now, I might have to supplement my collection with the movie ones. Hopefully they look good

Sounds good to me.

Just got confirmation my 3 Blackest Night busts should be shipping this week. Hal, Black Hand, and Star Sapphire

Yep, Toys R Us exclusive. Looks like a 2-Up of the 6-inch comic Hal, just like the other Giants of Justice figures.

sweet.

Probably won't get it, but thats pretty awesome for anyone else who collects that line.

I'm really excited for all the constructs being released, I hope I can find a way to fudge them onto my 6" GLC

Back