All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The line ups have changed.

GREEN LANTERN: SERIES 5: BROTHER WARTH Action Figure
GREEN LANTERN: SERIES 5: GREEN LANTERN GUY GARDNER Action Figure
GREEN LANTERN: SERIES 5: SINESTRO Action Figure
GREEN LANTERN: SERIES 5: SORANIK NATU Action Figure

The box set was supposed to come with a hybrid blue/green Hal, Warth, Fatality (Star Sapphire), Red Lantern Guy and I forget the last. Who knows how they've reshuffled that.

On a side note, I just learned that my Sterling Silver GL Film ring is on its way.

we have a LCS here? which one? :lol

:lolI miss the old Jellys that was in pearl kai shopping center, but I PO my figs at collector maniacs.
The line ups have changed.

The box set was supposed to come with a hybrid blue/green Hal, Warth, Fatality (Star Sapphire), Red Lantern Guy and I forget the last. Who knows how they've reshuffled that.

On a side note, I just learned that my Sterling Silver GL Film ring is on its way.

Yeah, that hybrid GL looks cool.

Yeah Jellys was cool.

Where is collector maniacs? is that the one near don quiote ? Do they sell higher end stuff ?

Collector maniacs is in kaimuki by toysnjoys and gecko comics. I discovered it when the G1 transformers were being reissued. He has a few Bowen's, mostly marvel legends and DC direct figures and doest carry high end stuff. I asked if he would start bringing in hot toys and he said it cost too much.

Finally got my precious....

GL001.jpg

GL002.jpg

mike can you take pics of the band? i think i need to upgrade mine to silver.

I took a couple of shots from when I first got it so here are those, they aren't the best quality so if you want more just let me know.

HalBand003.jpg

HalBand002.jpg

HalBand001.jpg

nice mike! i think if you let the silver tarnish a bit and polish up the raised bumps it's going to look sick!

The figure is meh but most early bird figures are, ironic though that this "early bird" is only shipping about two weeks earlier than the actual figures.

The ring is reported to be a size 11.

I'll maybe just wait until they go on clearance. I just want that ring to display. Hoping for a HT announcement soon. The movie masters I might pick up.

Definitely want a HT announcement.

If that comes, because the busts, statues, and HT, I will officially be broke.

Maybe even divorced

Official street date is May 1st so they'll start flowing at that point.

I ordered the exclusive online and it's already shipped. I'll post pics once I get it.

Back