All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh...I wonder if they'll do a Ken GL of if they'll stick to coupling it with the 12" hard plastic version....

I'm really interested in those minis for my son and the likeness on the Ryan figure ain't bad either...

The White Sinestro and Green Lantern minis are already out. And I think the Guy Gardner is from the Brave & Bold series.

Promotional photo of Carol Ferris Barbie (who is only being sold at Comic Con) ... someone please buy for me!!

carolferris.jpg

There are four released full sized Power Batteries.

Hal Jordan Original Release which was released in porcelain and shipped in a box that looked like Hal's locker. It has Green Lantern printed on the bottom half of the battery.

Alan Scott - Released in resin.

Abin Sur (the rarest of them all) released in resin.

JLA Power Battery - released in metal referred to as John's battery by most although it is meant to be a generic lantern seen in TBBT.

There is Sinestro's Yellow battery that is shipping soon. Atrocitus's Red battery newly solicited and the film version that is in the pipeline.

I have Abin's and the JLA version. Still looking for the other two for an affordable price.

DCD won't comment whether those were just for display or will eventually be for sale but out of them more than half are inaccurate. Only interested in White, Blue and Oramge. The rest can rot until DC gives the correct look

You can watch a trailer of the game for the movie. has Kilowog talking in it, so you can get a vibe for it.

Kinda a dumb question but is hot toys doing a green lantern movie version ?

They're leaving an announcement late. Thor and I would imagine Captain America are due to arrive at around the same time as thier respective films.

We should have at least heard an announcement by now surely.

DC's film track record hasn't been that great lately save for the Batman films. Watchmen was so so. Spirit mega bombed. HT is probably just waiting to see if GL is a hit or not before getting on board. Can't say I blame them really.

Nah. WB/DC is putting a ton of their efforts and energy into Green Lantern. They need it to be another film in their caps next to Batman and are promoting it as such. I guarantee you that Hot Toys WILL be making at minimum a Hal Jordan (probably Sinestro too) but the issues and delays are having to do with making a CGI costume look right on the figures themselves. This isn't like Iron Man where its a basic suit of armor that can be molded, this is supposed to look like second skin and parts lighting up not to mention various textures in the same suit. It has to be a _____ to try and get right and looking like what we'll see on screen.

Back