All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if I do either really, it's a formula show

Yep. I watched 20 some odd episodes and they all ended the same. Lame.

I've been debating if I should bother catching up with Naruto Shippudden or not. I haven't watched it in about 2 years.

You should, its pretty interesting now especially with all thats happened ____ and _____ and especially ____ being nude a few episodes. Just skip the fillers.

I finished up some older anime (Angelic Layer, Popotan and Ikki Tousen) and decided it was time to catch up on some newer stuff. I finally broke down and ordered all four boxes of Soul Eater because I got tired of waiting for a price break and just said screw it, I'm getting them. I got them in yesterday and watched the first disc of part 1 (7 episodes) and instantly fell in love with this series! Absolutely fantastic animation, great characters, great voice acting... just great! I had to use a lot of will power not to put in disc 2, but go to bed instead so I could get up for work today! I've heard a lot about this series, and it lived up to everything I've heard... if not exceeding it! Can't wait to watch more tonight!

After Soul Eater, I've got a ton of stuff to watch... just not sure what will be next. And new Bleach episodes will finally start back up this month on Adult Swim! Can't wait for those! I've got all the Bleach season sets, but they are only up to season 5 released, and the new episodes on AS will be season 7 and 8.

At Comic Con, I picked up My Bride is a Mermaid part 1 and picked up a couple of blind bags of singles and one blind bag of boxed sets. The single bags were $10 and the set bags were $30. Did ok on the singles; got several Dragon Ball Z movies (I think 4) and a couple of other things I haven't seen, but did fantastic on the boxed sets blind bag! I got complete series sets of Kiddy Grade, Negima! and Tenjho Tenge, all of which were on my "to buy" lists!!! At current prices, I would have paid about $80 for the three boxed sets, so $30 was a steal!!! I'm going to try that again next year at the Funimation booth! :hi5:

ikki tousen is pure fanservice. lol

soul eater anime is good but it doesnt follow the manga after i think episode 24. Hopefully they go back and do them again. its still a good series.

Ive been wanting to pick up soul eater. It looks pretty awesome and I really like the art style of it. I migt pick up the first season. I watched episode 1 on youtube and thought it was pretty good. We'll see, what you think, worth the buy.

ikki tousen is pure fanservice. lol...

Yeah, so what's your point? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ive been wanting to pick up soul eater. It looks pretty awesome and I really like the art style of it. I migt pick up the first season. I watched episode 1 on youtube and thought it was pretty good. We'll see, what you think, worth the buy.

Well, I think it was worth it after only the first 7 episodes. The art and animation is one of the things that really draw me in... not just another "formula" show. I'll let you know if my opinion changes any after completing the series.

Well, I think it was worth it after only the first 7 episodes. The art and animation is one of the things that really draw me in... not just another "formula" show. I'll let you know if my opinion changes any after completing the series.

Right on, i think i'll go out this weekend and pick up the first box set.

I got bored the other day and pulled out my DBZ fansubs I got damn near 8/9 years ago. I forgot how bad the quality was (the subs not the anime itself) but it brought back so many fond memories of my teen years.

Last edited:
I actually started watching Gurren Lagann on the instant Netflix. Im up to episode 7...so far its been pretty good.

Back