All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cee creations on fb does a full 84 fred figure. His work is top notch and his prices are unbeatable. He did a majority of the work on my remake jason figure uploadfromtaptalk1446828294889.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Although not the best i think the original SS NOES freddy still holds up pretty well. Still one of my favs:)

It has a lot of potential still there. I cant remember if I posted it, but I did a complete refurbishing on a customer's several months back. Repaint, weathering, and I switched out the body for a HT TTM.

11665741_971561566221135_5169017181407667506_n.jpg

11205483_978579548852670_1941324212127665747_n.jpg

Does anybody have pictures of caines freddy glove ?

Not Got a Picture Mate, but made a vid a while back with my bashed beto,s Part 1 freddy sculpt his version two he did painted by nathan and with cain,s amazing Glove

- wow this things bonkers, and remember he made the run of these when he was a newby member -

Just think how it would turn out now, as his talent as Grown so much -mindblowing even thinking

Loved the way the hand inside the glove was made out of latex rubber, so you could bend the finger as each blade finger had working hinges

Quailty of the vids not me best :) but you get the idea and a good look at the glove !

Not Got a Picture Mate, but made a vid a while back with my bashed beto,s Part 1 freddy sculpt his version two he did painted by nathan and with cain,s amazing Glove

- wow this things bonkers, and remember he made the run of these when he was a newby member -

Just think how it would turn out now, as his talent as Grown so much -mindblowing even thinking

Loved the way the hand inside the glove was made out of latex rubber, so you could bend the finger as each blade finger had working hinges

Quailty of the vids not me best :) but you get the idea and a good look at the glove !

That's a masterpiece on its own that glove what a great freddy you still have him ?

It has a lot of potential still there. I cant remember if I posted it, but I did a complete refurbishing on a customer's several months back. Repaint, weathering, and I switched out the body for a HT TTM.

Amazing paint job!

selling my original pt1 freddy by betomatali have pics up here before I,ll put it up on SSG Buy and Sell on Face book...don't really want to part with him :(

funds are needed since my dad past away 2 weeks ago,......]

SOLD THANKYOU

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2892.jpg
    IMG_2892.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
selling my original pt1 freddy by betomatali have pics up here before I,ll put it up on SSG Buy and Sell on Face book...don't really want to part with him :(

funds are needed since my dad past away 2 weeks ago,......

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Back