All the weta LOTR steeds in one place

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome.....:drool :drool

Sideshow008.jpg

tomandshell said:
I never got Gothmog or Sam and Bill, so it's nice to see them all together like that!

As most people know I am dealer and with the weta line I kept one of everything. Back in the day I was selling Sam and Bill for like $115.00 I had probably a Dozen or so and was just selling threw the shop and on Ebay didn't have the website yet. I was supposed to pull my Sam and Bill out of inventory but never did and I sold it by mistake for the 115. I was so crushed because that is my favorite statue out of the whole line. I figured I would be able to get one from SS but no luck. I later ended up giving close to $700.00 for one.

Awesome LOTR steed collection & display, Bob :clap :rock

jimmyjamesf said:
Back in the day I was selling Sam and Bill for like $115.00 I had probably a Dozen or so and was just selling threw the shop and on Ebay didn't have the website yet. I was supposed to pull my Sam and Bill out of inventory but never did and I sold it by mistake for the 115. I was so crushed because that is my favorite statue out of the whole line. I figured I would be able to get one from SS but no luck. I later ended up giving close to $700.00 for one.

Sigh.... Missed those good old days :monkey2

Fritz said:
If I had an extra I would have sold it to you for $115. :love

A board member here actually hooked me up with it. He was kind enough to buy it from a local shop in the wall and pass it on to me at cost. Really good guy that stop collecting quite awhile ago.

Back