All the weta LOTR steeds in one place

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great Bob, and it seems like the Narnia steeds could look good
at one end as well, along with a Death Dealer, and also WETA Zorro.
A full shelf of steed statues, no matter what the film, would surely be impressive.

JS

I have Otmin facing Orieus on the Other side of the room those two are the coolest statues in the Narnia line. I think I will leave my Narnia display at that.

Next to them is a blank spot I am think of putting either Kong vs Rex or Eowyn VS the Morgul Lord.

I just today got in the Terminator Statue and he is now perched between the t-800 and t-1000 busts.

jimmyjamesf said:
I have Otmin facing Orieus on the Other side of the room those two are the coolest statues in the Narnia line. I think I will leave my Narnia display at that.

Next to them is a blank spot I am think of putting either Kong vs Rex or Eowyn VS the Morgul Lord.

I just today got in the Terminator Statue and he is now perched between the t-800 and t-1000 busts.
:rock:rock:rock

I always regretted not getting the LOTR "steed" pieces especially Gandalf and Shadowfax but looking at them all together is amazingly impressive.

The Mike said:
I always regretted not getting the LOTR "steed" pieces especially Gandalf and Shadowfax but looking at them all together is amazingly impressive.

Fortunately for you there isn't a shortage on G/SF, and it really is one of the best!

:cool:

LOTRFan said:
Fortunately for you there isn't a shortage on G/SF, and it really is one of the best!

:cool:

Yeah only Sam and Bill and the RWOS are going to hurt you in terms of $$$$. I am really happy I have finally put all of them together

Here is a pic of the T2 statue I mentioned in the post earlier.

terminatorpred.jpg

jimmyjamesf said:
Yeah only Sam and Bill and the RWOS are going to hurt you in terms of $$$$. I am really happy I have finally put all of them together

Here is a pic of the T2 statue I mentioned in the post earlier.

terminatorpred.jpg
He looks so tiny. Nice Pred. :D

Yeah, the "steed" line is really awesome. Having them all is pretty awesome considering they're some of the best pieces in the entire line.

El Roranous said:
He looks so tiny. Nice Pred. :D

Actually the T2 Statue is fair size its just that everything around it is pretty big specially that Pred. I would love to have a 1/4 Dutch to go with it. The paint on the T2 stuff is awesome and that coolest thing about the t800 bust is when you shut the light for the eye off it fades out instead of just going off.

jimmyjamesf said:
Actually the T2 Statue is fair size its just that everything around it is pretty big specially that Pred. I would love to have a 1/4 Dutch to go with it. The paint on the T2 stuff is awesome and that coolest thing about the t800 bust is when you shut the light for the eye off it fades out instead of just going off.
I know, that Predator statue is gigantic from what I have seen in pics. Everything looks great Bob. The fading lights sound cool, they remind me of the Sentinel's lights. (Still my favorite statue:drool)

jimmyjamesf said:
I am tempted to put in Peter on Unicorn and the Girls on Aslan but I think that would just throw the look off. Any thoughts?

That would be a fantastic idea. If your purpose was to turn a cool display into something lame. :moon

I only have 2 LOTR "steeds" Gandalf on Shadowfax and Gothmog on warg....I have to say though that the Gothmog is such an underrated piece...it is one of my absolute favorites in my LOTR collection. The detail on the Warg is unbelievable...I could stare at it's face for hours and just drool at how awesome it is.

Jen said:
...I have to say though that the Gothmog is such an underrated piece...it is one of my absolute favorites in my LOTR collection. The detail on the Warg is unbelievable...I could stare at it's face for hours and just drool at how awesome it is.

I sold mine a while ago but I agree. I wasn't in love with Gothmog but the Warg was amazing!

Gothmog is very underrated. I remember when people started getting him and where suprised how nice he was.

Back