All quiet on the DC front...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t forget Star Wars...! Never enough Star Wars! Soon to be multiple Han Solos as well!

I was hoping I’d have another chance at a 1/6 joker but they showed me.

(Bought everything else from before I started collecting but no way I’m ponying up $800 for that)

YearlyNewBarb-max-14mb.gif

Was this a casting session? What happened to Amy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only thing I am interested in is a 1/4 reeves superman from hot toys

I'm kinda jealous seeing the Thanos figure reveal, wondering how awesome a Darkseid figure could have looked had WB gone that route instead of the instantly forgettable Steppenwolf.

Yeah the DC film universe unfortunately needs an overhaul. Especially since Ben is leaving. They need to re-evaluate where they want to go and can’t compare themselves to The MCU. Figure it out DC so we can get HT to do more figures.

The first thing they need to do is get Zack Snyder out of there. He has a keen visual eye, but he’s a mediocre, at best, director.

I thought he was doing Flashpoint, if that still goes ahead, and then leaving.

He is not leaving yet- all that is rumor. We just have to wait for news on that. I have no idea why The Batman film has not moved forward and no one knows who will play Batman. For all we know it's canned...

Id love for them to release a Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Poison Ivy, and Penguin (batman returns) all 1/6. Bring on some more villains !

With avengers coming out I wouldn't be too surprised if figures like Wonder Woman training armor and Tactical suit batman are pushed back.

Yeah. I mean, geez, they already released IW Black Widow roughly a month after preorders opened.

Really hoping that it does come out soon and that these avengers don't push it back two months lol.

Hey, good thing is they now have time to do a Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin, Michael Gough Alfred with Armory, Vicky Vale (part of a two-pack?), Battle-damaged Batman (Cathedral Fight), Bob the Goon (exclusive or a two-pack with:), Museum Joker, Jack Napier / Joker (Axis Chemicals), etc. DO IT, HT. It's like printing money!

To be honest from a film stand point it's probably a good idea for WB to lay off releasing any trailers until infinity war is over. Feels like even Solo is being swept under the rug compared to all the infinity war advertising. Don't think an Aquaman or Shazam teaser would be able to steal any hype.

To be honest from a film stand point it's probably a good idea for WB to lay off releasing any trailers until infinity war is over. Feels like even Solo is being swept under the rug compared to all the infinity war advertising. Don't think an Aquaman or Shazam teaser would be able to steal any hype.

In terms of trailers I'd agree but I wish HT would still hurry up and release the 1/4 Bats & Joker and the Wonder Woman training armour figure.

I just want them to release JL Wonder Woman so I can buy a spare HS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

With the advent of A:IW, I decided to plump down and watch Superman (1978) for the first time, and I was pleasantly surprised. I indeed liked the film.

Now I want the ht Reeve Superman :gah:

With the advent of A:IW, I decided to plump down and watch Superman (1978) for the first time, and I was pleasantly surprised. I indeed liked the film.

Now I want the ht Reeve Superman :gah:

Hopefully HT give us a 1/4 Reeve Superman soon.

Back