All quiet on the DC front...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TDK has been done to death, I hope HT leave that alone for a while once they release the 1/4 Joker.

With JL being a flop and the figures being a year's away, HT isn't caring much about DC. I know they have Infinity War to tackle but DC isn't quite making movies until next year. What do you think will be next non JL figure HT tackles?

Hot toys is a business and it makes figures based on the market. It all depends on what you guys are willing to buy. As long as their are cash cows :ohbfrank: who will buy hot toys figures just to have the next best thing or whatever is hip at the time, then hot toys will continue to ignore the older more meaningful characters out there. This is what you guys wanted, you're getting what you deserve. :cool:

I think they will use any gaps in DC movie output toooooooo....make more Marvel figures.

Don’t forget Star Wars...! Never enough Star Wars! Soon to be multiple Han Solos as well!

I think that’s what their 1/4 scale figures were for.

I was hoping I’d have another chance at a 1/6 joker but they showed me.

(Bought everything else from before I started collecting but no way I’m ponying up $800 for that)

giphy.gif

YearlyNewBarb-max-14mb.gif

I say it's dead even with the Aquabro movie coming out in December but one thing i'd like to see is updated figures from the Watchmen movie. Probably won't happen but i'd accept that with open arms.

It's a bout time they release a Catwoman and Penguin from Batman Returns.
Caesar Romeo Joker prototype was shown and probably end up being an exclusive figure or something.

Hot Toys can probably move on to a Bob the goon exclusive or considering doing Batman Forever. Revisiting Superman Returns would be a great idea too consider we are lacking any real Superman representation.

As a huge fan of the Arkham Games/Comics, its maddening to see thousands of customs and licensed figures of the Nolan Trilogy/ sad to say Batfleck. I hope that since Arkham Bats and Arkham Joker appear to have been successful, there might be some hope for the line.

As a huge fan of the Arkham Games/Comics, its maddening to see thousands of customs and licensed figures of the Nolan Trilogy/ sad to say Batfleck. I hope that since Arkham Bats and Arkham Joker appear to have been successful, there might be some hope for the line.

.....Scarecrow... :pray::pray::pray:

Honestly, I’d like to see, at the very least, an Asylum Batman to accompany their new Joker, a Freeze to go with their AC Batman, and an AK Scarecrow, but, truthfully, they could milk the **** out of that line and I’d love ‘em for it. Two-Face, Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing; you name it.

Hot toys is a business and it makes figures based on the market. It all depends on what you guys are willing to buy. As long as their are cash cows :ohbfrank: who will buy hot toys figures just to have the next best thing or whatever is hip at the time, then hot toys will continue to ignore the older more meaningful characters out there. This is what you guys wanted, you're getting what you deserve. :cool:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd really love to see a Margot Robbie Harley in the classic jester outfit--and I truly don't understand why we didn't get that over the nightclub version. Also of course a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, and finally, the grailest of grails--Rorschach (assuming Hot Toys even still has the Watchmen license in a drawer somewhere.)

Back