All in favor of Croc hunter PF in honor of Steve Erwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be interested, but it is a nice idea. Wasn't there a line of action figures made a few years ago?

Meh... Not interested... Unless it is a diarama of him dangling his daughter in fron of the aliigato mouth...:monkey3

Regardless of what people think about Steve, I enjoyed him and will miss him.

R.I.P. Croc Hunter

Gotta give the man respect. He's one of the few people out there who really really loved his job. He knew that accidents like this would come with the territory, but that never bothered him. He loved animals so much that he constantly puts himself in big danger. It's just sad that he left a wife and two kids behind. I will miss him a lot.

I've never know anyone that cared so much about what he did. It's nice that he was able to keep doing what he loved even though it cost him his life. My thoughts go out to his family but I doubt they'd sell 100 of a PF.

Magic Giraffe said:
I'd be all for this if the money was donated to Steve's family.

Don't take this the wrong way but I think Terri and the kids are not going to be hurting for money any time soon. Good idea though.

Magic Giraffe said:
If not I think it would be wrong to make a figure of someone just because they died, and I think it would be doing him wrong.

Yeah I'd like one. But issuing one immediately after his death would probably be seen more exploitive than commemorative (at least for those outside the hobby, those of that collect would see it as the tribute to a great man that it is).

There were plans for a 12" Steve and Terri, but, like so many previewed figures there wasn't enough interest from distributors. The 12" steve head was eventually used on a 4" body version that, well..... I kept the head from. :D

Jesseawilson said:
Wonder how he and the bear guy are getting along................

Jesse

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

23_146_13.gif

He definitely contributed a lot back into this world in many ways, may he rest in peace. But I don't think I would by a PF but very nice idea/gesture.

And i d imagine that Siegfreid or Roy,whichever one it was,would have a few interesting comments on animals as well!

Back