All Figure - Hate Thread! Yep, get it out...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that everyone seems to have forgotten oily abs, and rubber deterioration, which basically destroyed a couple of good collection years.

You know I have heard that through the years and I've seen more than enough photos to believe it's a real problem. But I can honestly say that every figure I have gotten from Rocky to Rambo to the Keaton and Bale Batman figures have remain completely intact with no problems. I truly wonder what has kept mine from breaking down if it were a production issue? You would think that would apply across the board if it was in the materials. I routinely take mine out and display them, but then they go back in their boxes for a spell too. So there is some rotation. Maybe that is playing a role in mine staying together? I have no clue. But I do like the rubber muscle suits. I even switched a spare out for my Barney Ross figure because I think he looks much better when you don't see the elbow joints. It just sells him better. Plus I haven't heard too many people say much about that tattoo body, so it seems like a improvement in my eyes.

Medicom ROTLA Indy.

Medicom Young Indy.

Hasbro quality at Hot Toys' prices!

Luckily I got them at very low prices. But still not low enough!

SUPER DEFORMED! THAT IS THE MOST STUPID SHAT EVER! IRONMAN, BATMAN, GUNDAM, ANIME ETC. OH AND BOBBLE HEADS TOO. EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HAS A F&%$ING BOBBLE HEAD SERIOUSLY! REVOLTECH, OKAY GRANTED THEY DO MAKE SOME DECENT FIGS, BUT THE REVOLER JOINT ABSOLUTLY SUCKS! TAKE A PAGE FROM FIGMA'S BOOK AND DO IT RIGHT.

not trying piss anybody off I'm just putting in my two cents worth.

I hate how rare figures on ebay a few years ago drove the prices up... for example Hot Toys 300, wolverine or DX01 Joker... went for $500 easily, steadily...

Hot toys saw it and jacked everything up... F*C*ers.

Hate how hot toys reuses molds now like they are made of gold...

mime joker? serious? Also it's a rip off DX, no accessories???

Clearly all the batman fans are going to buy up the stage and background but what a WASTE of TIME and a FIGURE!!!!

Hate how hot toys reuses molds now like they are made of gold...

mime joker? serious? Also it's a rip off DX, no accessories???

Clearly all the batman fans are going to buy up the stage and background but what a WASTE of TIME and a FIGURE!!!!

:lecture ^^^this.

Hey, your a fellow Vancouverite!!

SUPER DEFORMED! THAT IS THE MOST STUPID SHAT EVER! IRONMAN, BATMAN, GUNDAM, ANIME ETC. OH AND BOBBLE HEADS TOO. EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HAS A F&%$ING BOBBLE HEAD SERIOUSLY! REVOLTECH, OKAY GRANTED THEY DO MAKE SOME DECENT FIGS, BUT THE REVOLER JOINT ABSOLUTLY SUCKS! TAKE A PAGE FROM FIGMA'S BOOK AND DO IT RIGHT.

not trying piss anybody off I'm just putting in my two cents worth.

Hating Super Deformed figure hating.. it was Medicom's SD Stormtrooper that got me into this hobby!

.. still miffed that the SW line stalled.. and that there are no Super Deformed Iron Man or Batman figures, in the same style from Medicom... Harrumph!

I hate diecast. I hate people who think diecast is new, fresh,. exciting, or in any way desirable.

And I hate the SW prequels. All of them. And the "Special Editions".

Hate noobs that get into the hobby and whine about prices thinking everything should stay retail!

NO!

Diecast is a huge turn-off for me. I'd prefer decent quality plastic, or other alternative materials.

Where did this thread come from?

I was never a fan of diecast - but then I got the C-3PO - now I LURV Diecast! Can't wait to see what HT does with it.

Back