Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna watch movie again tomorrow, I think I am quite missed something especially around Vector, Chiren and Nova. I am way too focused enjoying a world and spectacle.

Also is 3D worth it?

I am gonna watch movie again tomorrow, I think I am quite missed something especially around Vector, Chiren and Nova. I am way too focused enjoying a world and spectacle.

Also is 3D worth it?
I don't know if I want to see this movie any other way. The 3D is that good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Next Sunday...soooo excited!

53293130_10216747804320284_8759081936103669760_o.jpg

Easier for me to link you. I hear it's a blast.

https://alitaexperience.com

That's really cool.

57% drop for week two so at least it avoided the dreaded 60%+ drop, lol.

$263 million worldwide with over $200 of that overseas. I think the global market just might give this a shot at breaking even (if not turning a profit.)

Last edited:
Just got home from seeing it and loved it...so did my buddy and his wife. Never knew about the character, story, etc. Visually entertained and I get some of the themes mentioned earlier as being used again, but it worked for us and I will see it in IMAX, my second go; would have this time, but we were pressed for time and had to get a different theater.
Debating on HT figure....looks great.

Ok... I don't know the Manga nor do I read it and I don't care for anime at all...

What are the chances I will like this film?
I've never read the manga or watched the anime and I love it. I haven't been into a film this much in years. If you like action or sci fi you can't go wrong with this. Alita herself is such a great character.

I've never read the manga or watched the anime and I love it. I haven't been into a film this much in years. If you like action or sci fi you can't go wrong with this. Alita herself is such a great character.

Ok thanks... Just have to talk my friend into seeing it with me..

I thought the trailers looked.. IDK... They just did not appeal to me. But word of mouth has been posative so my interest is peeked.

Ok thanks... Just have to talk my friend into seeing it with me..

I thought the trailers looked.. IDK... They just did not appeal to me. But word of mouth has been posative so my interest is peeked.

It's my third favorite Cameron film. That said, I'm not sure it'd be your cup of tea.

It definitely doesn't require that you be familiar with the source material though.

If you go definitely try and catch it in IMAX 3D. Lots of scenes with the expanded aspect ratio.

It's my third favorite Cameron film. That said, I'm not sure it'd be your cup of tea.

It definitely doesn't require that you be familiar with the source material though.

If you go definitely try and catch it in IMAX 3D. Lots of scenes with the expanded aspect ratio.
[emoji38]

Poor Robert Rodriguez.

I'm not sure if I'm an anime fan, but there is one anime that I absolutely love, Fullmetal Alchemist. Can't think of another that I'm that crazy about, unless you count Miyazaki movies.

I knew nothing about Alita other than what I saw in the trailer.

I say, give it a chance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well it's definitely my favorite Robert Rodriguez flick, that goes without saying. :) But for me "third favorite Cameron flick" is much higher praise. :D

I do consider this to be more Cameron's baby than Rodriguez though.

Last edited:
Back