Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sure, Akira has some nice animation and violence. But the story is average.

Gimme Robotech and Voltron :)

I agree, those movies are awesome cause lotsa titties and ultra violence.

I still dig AKIRA the best though.

Alita I only watched a few times. It didn't stack up to the rest of the anime at the time. Haven't really thought of it in like...20 years I guess.

I remember this iconic image from the manga though....I bet lots of kids got this as a tattoo in the late 90s.

alitafallen.jpg

most of those who don't understand Akira, it's impact on a whole generation probably never read the original Manga.
Wich a masterpiece pure and simple.
Visually and storywise.
As fir those who cannot see how well the movie is directed, I pity you :)

About Alita, Dunno who was it, but someone said it's a good live representation of the Manga. Dude yo need to Check your glasses.
The Manga had the most dark and desesparate setting, not Mexicans extras wearing rainbow colors.
It mad max with mechs and uber violent fights.

most of those who don't understand Akira, it's impact on a whole generation probably never read the original Manga.
Wich a masterpiece pure and simple.
Visually and storywise.
As fir those who cannot see how well the movie is directed, I pity you :)

About Alita, Dunno who was it, but someone said it's a good live representation of the Manga. Dude yo need to Check your glasses.
The Manga had the most dark and desesparate setting, not Mexicans extras wearing rainbow colors.

It mad max with mechs and uber violent fights.

:lecture :lecture

What's this? Peep expecting movie to be exactly like the comics/manga? Na man, movie cater to a wider audience to make money. Manga is like a sub genre. This is worse than people thinking Marvel movie to be totally like Marvel comics. It will never be totally the same. It's hard to bring 2-D art to 3-D movie.

Enjoy it or don't, lol

What's this? Peep expecting movie to be exactly like the comics/manga? Na man, movie cater to a wider audience to make money. Manga is like a sub genre. This is worse than people thinking Marvel movie to be totally like Marvel comics. It will never be totally the same. It's hard to bring 2-D art to 3-D movie.

Enjoy it or don't, lol

QFT. :lecture

Back