Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could have feathered in the blue better, it's pretty bad.
Also something with the mouth looks off.

My problem with these busts is they look 'rough', like a blown up version of a smaller scale bust. The SWS life size warrior looks incredibly sharp, by comparison. And yes, the blue paintjob is disappointing...

I believe the best 1:1 Alien busts we're gonna see for some time are the Chase Smith ones.. His dog is a thing of beauty, and he's working on both Warrior and Big Chap ones.

WTF is that?...

attachment-15.jpg

My problem with these busts is they look 'rough', like a blown up version of a smaller scale bust. The SWS life size warrior looks incredibly sharp, by comparison. And yes, the blue paintjob is disappointing...

I believe the best 1:1 Alien busts we're gonna see for some time are the Chase Smith ones.. His dog is a thing of beauty, and he's working on both Warrior and Big Chap ones.
I don't care for the Smith version of the Dog though.

Do you know he is only painting these...right? None of what he is showing is made by him. He didn't make them.

Do you know he is only painting these...right? None of what he is showing is made by him. He didn't make them.

I know.. But his paintjobs are the best I've seen so far.

I do believe that the Big Chap he's working on now is fully custom, though I may be mistaken.

I know.. But his paintjobs are the best I've seen so far.

I do believe that the Big Chap he's working on now is fully custom, though I may be mistaken.

Do you know how much he charges for one of those (the dog alien bust)? Looks really well done.

I think its 2250usd, but I could be mistaken. I'd asked him some time ago

He told me $3000usd when I asked him a while back. Maybe he's been forced to drop it since there are other options with much better pricing.

Back