Aliens USCM Squad build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha nah the Falcon cockpit was an early project I will never go back to that... I would rather build a new one. The x-wing is done.... but the Snow Speeder has to be resurrected.... i loved that build.....

but I wanted to put together a we dio, a generic space sort of one, for all things from SW to apexplorers..

Robs got me all fired up!!!!

colonial%20marines-156.jpg

colonial%20marines-157.jpg

well there are 6 full kits on the painting table.... 17 pieces per kit which is102 piece of armour aarr.. and I am making 4 extra him and knee sets for Vas and Drake... which is another 24 so thats 126 pieces to paint.... gotta say.. I am lovin it.....

colonial%20marines-112.jpg

:panic::horror:panic::horrorWOW your rocking this armor...now sell me a set:pray:

Wow, where can I find awesome armor like this?? I wanna make a squad but I have no idea how or where to get the armor.

Cool USCM Cadaver, I need to make time to prime and paint up the armor I received like your Franco's armor.

Loving the passion in this thread :D

Is all this for fun and learning?
I love watching this project i was wondering were the final idea was going but i cant put my finger on it.The time would out way the money that they would sell for.
If it was for fun than you nailed it!!!
I love dio building so i imagine it was all for fun of the experience?

Dont get me wrong its all for fun in my book.

I was thinking using the marines they would fit in a hive , i was using predators as a stand off
filteredaddon3.jpg

i didnt see any aliens though???
projectfilter.jpg

Last edited:
Hows the dio going ?Has it been put on hold , sorry i love dio building , only if i had more space to build and build.

Back