Aliens USCM Squad build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know!! those hands do my head in.... they are more like shovels!!! I found some really cool smaller hands a while back but can note remember which figure I got them with.....

As for the Bishop head costs, I have no idea mate.. and its odd that they have not replied! I am sending some Bishop casts to them this week so I guess you will be able to get them next week....

I know!! those hands do my head in.... they are more like shovels!!! I found some really cool smaller hands a while back but can note remember which figure I got them with.....

As for the Bishop head costs, I have no idea mate.. and its odd that they have not replied! I am sending some Bishop casts to them this week so I guess you will be able to get them next week....
maybe the enterbay bruce lee hands, or something similar. i will send another email to them and see what happens, there are a few heads i would like from them if price is right:wave

Hi amigo,
Sorry if you never recieved my responses. I return everyones e-mails and I did answer your E-mail from the fifth and tonight. Unfortunately I have learned many replies go straaaaaaight into spam, so please check there for the replies from [email protected]
-Thanks!
-Rick :)

Hi amigo,
Sorry if you never recieved my responses. I return everyones e-mails and I did answer your E-mail from the fifth and tonight. Unfortunately I have learned many replies go straaaaaaight into spam, so please check there for the replies from [email protected]
-Thanks!
-Rick :)

cheers rick, just got your mail today, not sure what happened to first one.,, appreciated bud:wave:hi5:

Sent Sean some Bishop heads today :)....

put together the last female member of my squad.... still lots to do on her...

colonialmarines-178.jpg

colonialmarines-177.jpg

colonialmarines-176.jpg

colonialmarines-175.jpg

colonialmarines-174.jpg

colonialmarines-173.jpg

That Machiko looks great in the BDU's, looking forward to seeing more pix of her. Makes me want to find some space to get my Machiko up on a shelf somewhere.

hahah yeah I want a mohawk chap in the squad....

The Bishop sculpt is OUTSTANDING and if you want one contact Warriors Gate Productions...

https://warriorsgateproductions.weebly.com

they will sort you out....

not much dollie action so far this evening... may just have a bath as its nearly that time of year and play with my stormtrooper... NURSE!!!

but had to start painting Bishops eyes... i mean poor chap needs to see...

330091_185453084922614_658557260_o.jpg

290239_185452814922641_1717733170_o.jpg

Oh wow, that Bishop looks so frickin awesome, man I wish I could get one of those. Simply incredible.

Ahh cheers :)..... I am sure One day I will be able to sort you out with some parts and bits for one.... they go for silly money on ebay... makes me cross..

:lol No problems Dorgs I know you are super busy, as long as I get a set at some point I'll be happy :D :peace

Your female marines look awesome :rock

:) cheers guysstarted our booties today.. need to be chopped down but think they will be cool... also popped some overalls on him to keep warm.... the final suits are on the way I hope....

326263_185126168288639_89728840_o.jpg

219488_185126724955250_1407622771_o.jpg

271559_185126824955240_263515149_o.jpg

Great looking boots so far Dorgs. Are they gonna be available for purchase later on down the road sometime?

I think WGP are making some boots... but I can sort you out with a pair of Ripley ones Astro...

I may be doing some new moulds for the Marines... but not quite at the mo :( sorry..

I luv that LH is gonna voice the "artificial person" character, I think it's gonna be named Bishop as well.

Well , I couldn't hold out any longer . My squad is out of storage and I'm going to finish all those little "tweaks" that need doing . Ultimately , I'm planning a diorama ( or rather two , one for the squad and one for Ripley ) so I'm going through this thread for inspiration . :yess:

Back