Prop ALIENS PULSE RIFLE Airsoft 1:1 Replica.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine, love it!
It's solid, very heavy, with real Thompson smg parts. And it's balanced, so I just rest it on the magazine, on top of a besta -

20150112_131355_zpsf6532413.jpg

Got mine, love it!
It's solid, very heavy, with real Thompson smg parts. And it's balanced, so I just rest it on the magazine, on top of a besta -

View attachment 158179
Nice! Looks good next to the LSB.

just need to pop those orange caps off the barrel. ;)

Mine came off fairly easy, but I've heard from other owners that if they don't, you can boil some water and dip the barrel in for a few minutes to soften the glue that holds them on.

They should come off without too much trouble after that.

I will do it next. Also, will display it with the other side showing - More details on that side. The chamber handle, the open shotgun...

I have also a airsoft pulse rifle now.
Awesome!Here is mine:

22456311kd.jpg

Mine has also the mag-update kit from ebay.So you can slam the mag in like in the movie.:wink1:

22456321em.jpg

So you still have no separate magplate..its a complete clip now:

22456351fh.jpg

Never got around to popping those caps off...
But did order an acrylic stand from someone on rebelscum.
It's simple, my own design, and I got it plain, but the guy can modify it any way you like, or add etching to it.
PM me if you'd like the drawing with the measurements.

20150706_234437.jpg
20150706_234447.jpg
20150706_234503.jpg

The stand is nice.But I would prefer a wallmounting like the HCG Hero version.
The endcaps are really terrible on american airsofts...hehe..here in germany the softairs having no red endcaps.Thanks god.:)
I also will remove or repaint the red shotgunshell in the grenadelauncher.
Here somebody did it with the airsoft pulse:

22462295lh.jpg

However you want to display it....
BTW - The dark plate under the base is not a part of it. It's an old floating shelf I wasn't using, and the acrylic base is just resting on it.

I preordered one of these from Evike but the next run of them got delayed until November. They're still available for preorder for $280 if anyone's interested.

While I kinda like the weathered green version HCG is now offering.. having it working and just about half the price... think I might pick this up.

While I kinda like the weathered green version HCG is now offering.. having it working and just about half the price... think I might pick this up.

I was just thinking the same thing, if I can find one, I'll grab it and weather it up myself.

I think it's a great deal for the price. I missed out on it last time so jumped on it when it came available again.

Back