Prop ALIENS PULSE RIFLE Airsoft 1:1 Replica.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking the same thing, if I can find one, I'll grab it and weather it up myself.

I bought one from fire-support.co.uk for £275+£8.50 next day delivery. Should get it Wednesday. I also have the HCG weathered brown version preordered at Collectables Direct

FYI all, I just picked up the boneyard model (non-firing / store display) for only $150.

They are still in stock if you hurry. Amazing deal if you aren't worried about it firing.

That's a great deal for one to display. I got the normal one and have had a great time taking it out and shooting boxes and cans. It's a lot stronger than I thought it would be.

That's a great deal for one to display. I got the normal one and have had a great time taking it out and shooting boxes and cans. It's a lot stronger than I thought it would be.

Awesome. Is sounded pretty strong judging the specs. Alas, I'll never know. Haha.

Awesome. Is sounded pretty strong judging the specs. Alas, I'll never know. Haha.

You're not missing that much. :lol I bought it mainly for display. The fact that it actually shoots is just a bonus that I'll probably take advantage of a dozen times the entire time I have it. I wouldn't have minded saving $130 and it not being able to shoot anything.

Just got one of these on Evike. I may repaint it in the future, but I am happy enough with it as-is to just get to building a display mount. Going to 3D print a small metallic Weyland-Yutani logo and slap a magnet on it to put over the "Made In China" bit.

pulse.jpg

My only beef now is deciding whether to remove or paint the orange tips. I've read threads ranging from "they came right off" to "I had to use a blow torch and a dremel, and the gun is all scratched up." I tried the smaller tip first, and it's not budging. Going to try heat before I get to cutting anything. Will probably paint the other.

Heat it up with a hair dryer. Caps on mine came off with no problem.
Also, if you print the logo - Can you hook me up with one?

I painted and weathered my airsoft. I like it much better like this. The original green finish on the barrel looked cheap and toyish.

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 74
Heat it up with a hair dryer. Caps on mine came off with no problem.?

Will try that later. I have no actual heat gun, so hopefully the hair dryer will suffice.

Also, if you print the logo - Can you hook me up with one?

I'll post some pics when I make progress. Not 100% sure what would look best. I want it to cover up the words, but not look too bulky. Here are some quick concepts:

2016-12-03_1328.png

I painted and weathered my airsoft. I like it much better like this. The original green finish on the barrel looked cheap and toyish.

What is the general consensus about the color scheme? Most of what I see looks nice and simple, green and black, pretty much as you have it in your photo. I was thinking about grabbing two cans of higher quality camo paint. But camo paint is super flat. A lot of photos I see of this, the green is flat, but the black is somewhat glossy.

Googled this:
compare.jpg

I have the HCG M41A, the G&P Conversion Kit, and the Matrix/Snow Wolf airsoft M41A Pulse Rifle.
The HCG has loops to connect a sling. The G&P does not, but it's also kinda fragile. The Matrix/Snow Wolf doesn't have a sling attachment point, however, it did have a nice void in the buttplate and stock.

I developed, designed, and produced a "drop in" part that fits without any modification. Over the last 8 years I've made them in small batches (10 to 20 at a time), and they've always sold out in weeks or months. This time, I ran a larger production batch in order to keep the costs low, and to meet the demands of the new production runs done by Evike.

Manufactured from 1018 steel, with a parkerized finish like a real firearm part. They're available in my Etsy shop. Really a must have for a bit more screen accuracy, and for practical purposes for cosplay and conventions.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/734225995/m41a-pulse-rifle-rear-sling-adapter

s-l500.jpg

Back