Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaman. Definitely Shaman. NECA Berserker is too small and wimpy. Accurate sculpt, but just too small for a 'super' predator. And it has that silly poke-dot paintjob.

Didnt really think about Berserker's size but now you mention it.
Your right! :lol

Didnt really think about Berserker's size but now you mention it.
Your right! :lol

He's actually skinnier than the classic from the same series of figures. He's supposed to be bigger. Just goes to show that no company out there seems to give much of a crap about getting these guys the right size in relation to eachother or to human figures.

He's actually skinnier than the classic from the same series of figures. He's supposed to be bigger. Just goes to show that no company out there seems to give much of a crap about getting these guys the right size in relation to eachother or to human figures.

:lol
Wow!

Im in doubts about PredAlien. I can get it for £14 but only one left so gotta make me mind up quick!

Deffo getting Shaman though. :yess:

Long time lurker here with just a quick question. Ive just purchased a hot toys wolf predator 1st release the other day. I seen a review on youtube where the guy knocked loose a closed mandible?! Are the actual closed mandibles on the orginal version head removable? I bought the cleaner kit head as well for more posing options.

Long time lurker here with just a quick question. Ive just purchased a hot toys wolf predator 1st release the other day. I seen a review on youtube where the guy knocked loose a closed mandible?! Are the actual closed mandibles on the orginal version head removable? I bought the cleaner kit head as well for more posing options.

Yes, they are.

Thanks for the replys guys, i appreciate it. Would they be difficult to remove? I just dont wanna be switching heads all the time if i dont have to lol. Nor do i wanna ruin it trying to remove the glued in ones lol

I think they are molded on, they don't look like they're glued in to me. You would be better off buying the Cleaner Kit version if you want open mandibles.

I'm just going on what's been announced already. I don't think we'll get an updated Wolf in 1/6, but I think it's a safe bet that the AVP's will get a much needed update. It's going to be a very interesting year.

They only just announced some of their plans! :lol You're not going to last long in this hobby if you haven't got patience and don't mind waiting.

Back