Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, watching Resurrection when it randomly comes on tv is a pain in the ass..they censor EVERYTHING.

They censor Johnners dropping the knife in vriese, Newborn's kills, EVEN the Queen's death.. :slap

The fork/____ scene...and instead of Distephano saying "Begging your pardon sir, but ____ YOU!"..he says "Begging your pardon sir, but FERGET YEW!"..and the voice is entirely different. :lol

..this is hilarious

I personally can't stand to watch any Alien related movie on cable tv. I have to turn it off and watch the dvd/BD instead. Censorship, commercials and incredibly laughable voice over dubs kill the entire experience for me.

I can't believe you sat through the entire movie all censored like that.

What countries are you guys in?
In the UK they dont censor TV unless its illegal material.
We have watershed though so more violent and sexual material after 10PM only.

I personally can't stand to watch any Alien related movie on cable tv. I have to turn it off and watch the dvd/BD instead. Censorship, commercials and incredibly laughable voice over dubs kill the entire experience for me.

I can't believe you sat through the entire movie all censored like that.
Well..I have no special channels. No cable/dish..none of that. And it's saturday..so It's either this or Football, and I would rather have my finger nails pulled out with pliers than sit through Football..

I from the U.S.

The most uncensored late night stuff we can get on regular cable tv is probably some swear words, lol .. Other than that you gotta pay for the premium channels to get the good stuff.

I from the U.S.

The most uncensored late night stuff we can get on regular cable tv is probably some swear words, lol .. Other than that you gotta pay for the premium channels to get the good stuff.

That sucks!
Over here we got one channel thats free that shows 18 rated stuff after 10PM.

Anyone know what the deal is with the Alen 3 Bluray? I can't find it anywhere in stores.

Why dont you just get the Anthology set? The bonus discs are worth it for a Alien fan as it has few bits not on the Quad DVD bonus disc.

If its too expensive then you can import it from Amazon UK as its works out around $23 shipped.

Back