Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive completely sold most of my collection. However im gonna try and remain on the forums as I'm still a huge fan of the Alien and Predator series. I still have my 1:1 Chestburster and my ALIEN head on my top shelf :D as a reminder of my collection i spose.

Terrible idea, Berserker... terrible.

Anyhow, here's a T2 question. How was the T-1000 controlled? Because it can't be just liquid metal under the influence of some voo-doo spell. It has to have some sort of central chip or something.

Terrible idea, Berserker... terrible.

Anyhow, here's a T2 question. How was the T-1000 controlled? Because it can't be just liquid metal under the influence of some voo-doo spell. It has to have some sort of central chip or something.

It wasn't really a 'liquid'.

It was made up of millions and millions of tiny spheres, each with it's own processing unit.

It wasn't really a 'liquid'.

It was made up of millions and millions of tiny spheres, each with it's own processing unit.

Not just "spheres" but little machines that were shaped like spheres. Probably comparable in size to a human cell.

What a better question would be is, what did it get energy from?

Not just "spheres" but little machines that were shaped like spheres. Probably comparable in size to a human cell.

What a better question would be is, what did it get energy from?

I used to have the official novelization of the movie, till my elder bro 'borrowed' it and never gave it back. I think they were supposed to be something like nanites/nanobots

As for the energy thing, I think because they are all individual machines the heat released by them is reused to power the system again. The nanites though small because of the large number will have a HUGE SURFACE AREA... so more heat generation and utilisation

I used to have the official novelization of the movie, till my elder bro 'borrowed' it and never gave it back. I think they were supposed to be something like nanites/nanobots

As for the energy thing, I think because they are all individual machines the heat released by them is reused to power the system again. The nanites though small because of the large number will have a HUGE SURFACE AREA... so more heat generation and utilisation

Something would need to start the "flow of energy" then. Skynet probably gave it a spark when it first made it....

A perpetual motion machine of some sort. :lol

CB-Perpetual.jpg

Guys will wolfs bio mask air pipes fit a scar/celtic/chopper bio mask? Thanx. Also is wolfs spear the same as the ht avp1 spears?

Last edited:
uhhhhmmm, wolf's biomask hoses are different from the AVP ones. not compatible. the spears however are much the same.

I have two questions: 1) if, say, an alien falls down in his own pool of blood, would he be hurt by it?

I would think no, because they have to store it inside their bodies, but I've always kinda wondered....

2) in AVP, why were normal xenos born in like two hours, while the predalien took the normal 17-24 hours?

I have two questions: 1) if, say, an alien falls down in his own pool of blood, would he be hurt by it?

2) in AVP, why were normal xenos born in like two hours, while the predalien took the normal 17-24 hours?

It was conjectured that the Preds had altered the Queen genetically to allow for a faster birthing process, in order to speed up the hunt once the Preds arrived.

Back