Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like mine a lot too. It's a very awesome and threatening figure. Here's a pic.

Chet2.jpg

Oh and it is huge. Towers over all my other Ht figures.

This must be the most underrated character of them all.

It looks freaking awesome tbh.

What else would you put against another pred? Big Chap and this one. Warrior sucks imo.

Nothing lasts forever... but my Predalien and other Aliens look as good as the day they were boxed up at the factory. But I don't play with them much and only change their poses every so often.

That's true, however, plastic should last AT LEAST 2000 years, while rubber doesn't even last one in some instances :panic:

Hi everyone,

I am currently sculpting the T1000 "screaming" head and exploded body (the scene where the grenade exploded inside him and before he fall into the molten steel).

I would very much appreciate it if anyone can post some good screen shots of that moment/scene (where he was all exploded/open mouth), so I can use those as reference pics for my sculpt.

Thank you in advance and have a good day.

S

I do have the dvd, but my computer dvd drive zone doesn't read it. Only the tv/dvd player reads it.

Back