Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Jame Cameron loves to recast people he's worked with in the past. Lance Henrikson was Cameron's original concept for the Terminator but instead got pushed into a smaller role in the first film. So to have him play Bishop, the android based on the likeliness of Charles Bishop Weyland was a likely choice.

But as for Bill Paxton being casted in Predator 2, I guess it was just coincidence.

ahhh I see

Bill Paxton was also in Commando. Wasn't he the guy at harbor control, or whatever that was? He got on the walkie-talkie and told Arnie that they were flying over a restricted zone?

Hey, Endless. The only good Alien...

23vgg12.png

33o7csk.png

... is a dead one.
Yes, that just happened. Oddly enough, I saved both the avatar and sig files as "HT Reno" :lol.

Hey, Endless. The only good Alien...

23vgg12.png

33o7csk.png

... is a dead one.
Yes, that just happened. Oddly enough, I saved both the avatar and sig files as "HT Reno" :lol.

Oh man that is badass! I am making that my sig right now. Hahaha!

That is so damn cool but you misspelled my name.

It is EndIessRAlN E-n-d-(capital "I")-e-s-s-R-A-(lowercase "L")-N I know it's confusing and I apologize.

Last edited:
@EndIessRAlN: Keep the avatar too, man. One more xeno added to our hive... he's decapitated and impaled, but oh well... :D

Last edited:
Nice, guys!

Sorry about the pink, Endless :). I already had some other colors for the AVP's so pink was the only color that I missed that was different enough from the others :lol.

It's like a hot pink/purple, but that was the only color idea I had left, since I did the other ones already :).

BTW, for anyone interested, I started a thread here for Alien/Predator transparent renders and misc. graphics that people can use for sigs and whatnot. Or avatars. Or anything, really. I started things off with four of the leaked Predators images that I've seperated from their backgrounds (wHySoSeRiOuS203, these are for you ;)).

[FAQ/Help] Predators Toys

Sorry guys, kinda new to collecting predators.
having so many predators around, kinda mix up which is which.
I did check through the hot toys website and even google up on them.
seems pretty confusing, some have asia and special edition.
which some of them are just labelled Predator?
the 2 elder predators.....erm same?
what extra special equipment do ani-com or special versions vary from other versions?

wonder if you guys can guide me along with the list....from each movie and the difference between the versions?
only understood Predator 1 and the new movie predators

thanks for reading anyway!

Re: [FAQ/Help] Predators Toys

Predators:
Berserker

AVP-R:
Wolf (with bendy whip and 2 mounted cannons)
Cleaner Wolf ( bd bio, cleaner case, alien base, pistol cannon)

AVP:
Scar
Ani- Scar ( BD paint and open mandibles head)
Celtic (wrist launcher and bio)
Chopper (skull trophies and bio)
Elder ( head, bio, and cape)
Ancient SS EX (less armor and new bio)
Ancient Asia EX. (same as other ancient except for bio)

Predator2:
Predator-2
Predator-2 Battle Damage (paint, alien skull, re-breather, medikit)
Predator-2 Elder
Lost
Guardian EX. (paint, skull, bio)

Predator:
Predator
Predator EX. (BD bio)

Last edited:
Back