Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering this one is called "Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)" I'd say this is a safe place! I haven't seen that, who makes it?

Yes, anything. But anything in the form of Questions and/or Answer. :D

Whats the going rate for HT's P2 Preds? I was thinking about selling mine and noticed that everything on ebay was listed for crazy "buy it now" numbers. I'm curious to an actual market value. They are put together btw.

It's a Moto-Terminator. Same type as the ones ejected out of the legs in the movie.

It was available at 7eleven as part of the Slurpie Straw set during the movie promotion.
They have all sold out by now and can only be found at places like EBAY.
If you do a search, make sure it's the straw and not the Slurpie cups.

Harvester034.jpg

Dude, those are awesome!

The Terminators look like the right scale for the Harverster right there.

Thanks for the pics.

I just picked up the female predator...Machiko and was told that she is fragile. What are some of the things I need to look out for? I am so excited to get her, but don't want to damage her while setting her up for display.

hi Im very new to this Im currently looking for a figure master les hicks head.
I know theyre out of production and he doesnt offer them anymore,but surely there must be some still some where.
also will the eva kits be available through anyone again.

thanks

OK, the 1st post says "Ask any question about: Collectibles, Games and Movies".

So, my question is, "where should I post these pix (see above) of my collectibles"? :p

You can post them here, but it's only "appropriate" to this thread if you have a question about them. "Ask any question...".

Otherwise, just start a thread like "Official Playmates T:S figures image thread" or something.

I just picked up the female predator...Machiko and was told that she is fragile. What are some of the things I need to look out for? I am so excited to get her, but don't want to damage her while setting her up for display.

I have customized several Machikos, but I never had any trouble with breakage. The one thing you should be careful of though is her rubber skin. That is very easily scratched and stained. Avoid messing that up, and you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Hmmm Q & A thread. I'm gonna love this one.

As an aliens lifer, whats done "in the pipe, 5 by 5 mean"? - Aliens

A: My brother who's a pilot says it's like following the 'ball' for a carrier landing. But I think thats kinda weird.

Second Stupid Q

In aliens when the tracker is going off and the are hunting when they first go into the compound, and they encounter Nute, was she always under the grates, or what?

In a recent 80's movie night I had, they reckon she jumped into the hole in the wall, missing the pulse rifle shots of trained marines, and was unharmed. Others thought there was an alien and her screams signaled her presence. Whats the general consenses?

Bored, got nothing to do on a Tuesday? ... me too.

Hmmm Q & A thread. I'm gonna love this one.

As an aliens lifer, whats done "in the pipe, 5 by 5 mean"? - Aliens

A: My brother who's a pilot says it's like following the 'ball' for a carrier landing. But I think thats kinda weird.

-Five by five is the best of 25 possible subjective responses used to describe the quality of communications. As receiving stations move away from an analog radio transmitting site, the signal strength decreases gradually while noise levels increase. The signal becomes increasingly difficult to understand until it can no longer be heard as anything other than static.

-As said, it is meant as "heard/received loud and clear" - and although that phrase isn't used any more, there is a derivative - usually a pilot or ATC request a radio check and the other party involved will reply with "reading you __" - that blank will be a number from 1 - 5. 5 means you are reading clearly, while down to one will be unreadable - which isn't usually a response to a request but given as advice!

In laymen’s terms, "We’re on track and read you loud and clear."

I have customized several Machikos, but I never had any trouble with breakage. The one thing you should be careful of though is her rubber skin. That is very easily scratched and stained. Avoid messing that up, and you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Oh so she has a seamless body....even better. How's her pose-ability then? Hopefully better than the Jaaks Pacific seamless bodies. I would assume that there is really no comparison between the two.

1 other question though. How do the Predator figures compare to Machiko? I will probably need to find myself a few of them to pose with her.

Hi guys I posted this in the other forum but I'm kinda eager so I thought I'd put it here too. I got my T-600 today but the eyes are not lighting (I removed the plastic strip) I havent replaced the batteries yet and was wondering is it likely to be a battery problem or actual damage? Anyone have issues with bad batteries in the box?

Hi guys I posted this in the other forum but I'm kinda eager so I thought I'd put it here too. I got my T-600 today but the eyes are not lighting (I removed the plastic strip) I havent replaced the batteries yet and was wondering is it likely to be a battery problem or actual damage? Anyone have issues with bad batteries in the box?

No my friend no probs with mine. I have the endo version and concept version. Try takin batteries out and putting them back in?

I was wondering if anyone agree's maybe this thread should be "stikied"? It would save alot of other threads being opened and it's at the top then.

Am I alone?

No my friend no probs with mine. I have the endo version and concept version. Try takin batteries out and putting them back in?

Cheers mate, I forgot to edit the post on this thread but I got some new batteries and its fine. Its odd that they were totally dead straight out of the box though...but anyways just delighted to have it!

Back