Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice little project you guys got going on here.

Does somebody know this Chris Howes guy personaly?.
There could B something bad going on.
, Maybe he is in a hospital or something,, with a coma for example.

Dont know ,just making a wild gues.

Les Walker knows him..
There is something strange going on with that whole Chris Howes guy

Les Walker knows him..
There is something strange going on with that whole Chris Howes guy

Don't mix Les up with this guy. Howes is a crook; plain and simple. He made a lot of promises and when its gotten very hot he's delivered small bits of work.

If you paid him money it is long gone.

Don't mix Les up with this guy. Howes is a crook; plain and simple. He made a lot of promises and when its gotten very hot he's delivered small bits of work.

I never said that Les Walker is like Chris Howes, i know he's not like him because i talk with Les Walker about head sculpts and other things and even bought stuff from him.

Not saying that was your intention... but Les has enough headaches w/o someone thinking that because he "knows him" (as you posted) that he has some connection and or sway in the situation.

Not saying that was your intention... but Les has enough headaches w/o someone thinking that because he "knows him" (as you posted) that he has some connection and or sway in the situation.

I ment something else...
I ment that no body knows him, les knows him from way back and i've heared that that chris howes guy was a strang back then..

But getting back to the point!
Chris Howes Rot in Hell!
Piece of Scum

It would be a real shame to let this good idea fade into obscurity when there are plenty of capable and much more reliable sculptors here who could take over this project, get things back on track and moving in a positive direction. I still definitely want a Gorman for my squad of yet-unfinished marines, as I'm sure most of you still do.

And if that were to happen, maybe Men-At-Arms from the Scifimilitary board would even consider producing some SA OG utility uniforms like the one Gorman wore aboard the Sulacco for us. (MAA produced the 1/6 BDUs for EVA Models previously). A good Gorman sculpt would certainly help make that possibility more likely.

It would be a real shame to let this good idea fade into obscurity when there are plenty of capable and much more reliable sculptors here who could take over this project, get things back on track and moving in a positive direction. I still definitely want a Gorman for my squad of yet-unfinished marines, as I'm sure most of you still do.

And if that were to happen, maybe Men-At-Arms from the Scifimilitary board would even consider producing some SA OG utility uniforms like the one Gorman wore aboard the Sulacco for us. (MAA produced the 1/6 BDUs for EVA Models previously). A good Gorman sculpt would certainly help make that possibility more likely.

Well i have asked les walker to do my gorman now, and also doing a mac and poncho from predator.
He's willing to try it out

I've talked to Les about it for you Patrick (Predatortje). He said he would think about doing them, but it is going to be a while. He's working now on finishing all of his other commissions.

I've talked to Les about it for you Patrick (Predatortje). He said he would think about doing them, but it is going to be a while. He's working now on finishing all of his other commissions.

While it would be really great to have Les get involved with this project, I sort of figured it would be some time before he'd be free from other commitments to do something as time-consuming as sculpting a new character head.

That's why I though we might have better luck asking someone on the board who specializes in doing head sculpts to take over this project.

Mudshark is right Patrick (Predatortje). If we can find another sculptor here on this board that is not committed to projects for a while, that would be the way to go. Check with some others on this board about doing Gorman's head sculpt. I'd ask them about doing Blain, Mac and Poncho from Predator too. I really don't see Les getting free from the commissions he's working on for a while.

Maybe try out spenser, or someone like that here on the board.

I like Mudshark's suggestion to get Men-At-Arms from the scifimilitary board to do Gorman's uniform.

Just a side note...if anyone WANTS to see about organizing official mail fraud charges, police report, class-action lawsuit, etc. against Howes, let me know. I'll support it in whatever way I can, but I don't know the first thing about what would be involved.

for some this project hasnt faded in obscurity.This is my interperatation of gorman.he aint perfect yet but at least he has a head that in my opinion is 60-80% correct.:D

for some this project hasnt faded in obscurity.This is my interperatation of gorman.he aint perfect yet but at least he has a head that in my opinion is 60-80% correct.:D

Hey He looks okay but i'm still waiting for someone who is willing to make a custom headsculpt.

Patrick

Its a decent Gormans but he looks too stern, or mean, or....can't put my finger on it. Gormans was an idiot and not intimidating.

Hey Well count me in for one ofcourse!
I got the whole outfit and everything ready exept for a head.

not making any promises,Im not like that other idiot that was supposed to make a head.just read through that forum yesterday what a jerk.
I have never heard of the guy but his website looks pretty dodgy.some of the figures on there dont look like they were sculpted by him at all,they look like they were just recasts.but that only my opinion Im probably wrong

Back