Alien VS Predator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bagelsncheesey said:
btw how long did it take to ship out to ya, from the order date?
like 2 weeks!! so after 4 days! if you dont get a shipment notice start emailing them for one! Yo weres my FedEx Tracking #!!! its been 5 Days!! somthing like that!! i think something happend with mine cause theyre never that late! but what ever im not complaining at $85!!!!

p!tu said:
like 2 weeks!! so after 4 days! if you dont get a shipment notice start emailing them for one! Yo weres my FedEx Tracking #!!! its been 5 Days!! somthing like that!! i think something happend with mine cause theyre never that late! but what ever im not complaining at $85!!!!

hell no i'm not waiting 2 weeks.

:lol

Yeah , but ebay sales rely on paypal , which I have no problem with if I've got money in the account , but at the moment I'm pretty much reliant on the plastic as I'm not doing much selling at the moment ! So that's why these Predators will see me in the poor house! Like I've said elsewhere on the forum , I wasn't particularly bothered about having multiple Predators as the armour seemed pretty standard , but after watching the DVD extras and seeing pics posted of the figures "en masse" , I realised how damn cool they looked as a "clan" so there you go . I was trying to get out of the "completist" attitude of collecting stuff as my house ain't gettin' any smaller but I've just been given permission by The Wife for some display space in the main living room ( she has no knowledge of the movies ,but the look of the Predators seems to fit in with the "Ethnic" look of our recent re-decoration) getting a complete clan makes sense ! ( I love it when a plan comes together!) Just a brief aside though , visitors who have no 1/6 or genre interest , have been coming into my house ( I've had a recent addition to the family ) and saying ( I quote ) " Cool Predators " when they see my Scar and Ancient Predators on display . :D

p!tu said:

P!tu!!!!!! My Elder Pred. is shipping out on Tuesday!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Does anyone know how long it takes to ship from SST's EU warehouse to the U.K? Apparently my Chopper shipped on the 6th of this month and I'm still waiting! Should I be concerned?
UPDATE :It seems Chopper shipped from the U.S to the E.U warehouse on the above date! I could be waiting another week for My Boy to arrive .(Aaaargh!)

Last edited:
bagelsncheesey said:
my Elder Pred. is waiting at home for me!! :rock only 5 hours of work left :monkey2
I hate it when that happens! Your work day ends up being the longest of the year . My wife has cottoned on now though , if there is a delivery , she doesn't tell me about it till I get home! This saves me the trouble of thinking up a lame-ass reason to quit work early .:eek:

thundergod said:
I hate it when that happens! Your work day ends up being the longest of the year . My wife has cottoned on now though , if there is a delivery , she doesn't tell me about it till I get home! This saves me the trouble of thinking up a lame-ass reason to quit work early .:eek:

:lol now that you mention it, today was a really long day. but now i'm at home with my pred! probably gonna take pictures of all the packaging and everything if anybody is interested. :rock :rock :rock

Back