ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, ordered the set for about $52 shipped.

Anyone who kept them sealed using any of the old star wars cases on them? I'll measure them when they arrive.

I thought I would resurrect this thread, as I finally picked up the set of 5 figures and just love them. I've had my eye on the line since they were first announced, but somehow never got them (been concentrating on Star Wars mostly). But the announcement of the SDCC egg chamber playset kind of pushed me over the edge. I found some at the local Barnes & Noble, but they were missing the alien and also some had shoddy paint work. One of the Ripleys actually had a human hair inside the bubble! I decided to gamble on getting them online instead, and thankfully I got great examples of each figure. The only problem is that I don't want to open them (unusual for me, since I'm usually an opener, but these cards are so perfect that I hate to ruin them). I may need to get another set to open, or just get some loose.

I never opened my blue carded figures. I ordered the playset, so I'm going to have to pick up another Kane so I can display him. I would love to see more from Super 7 in the Alien line.

I never opened my blue carded figures. I ordered the playset, so I'm going to have to pick up another Kane so I can display him. I would love to see more from Super 7 in the Alien line.

A Narcissus vehicle would be nice. ;)

I just cancelled the Egg Chamber playset. It was supposed to be available only during the con. Then they extended it five days due to credit card problems (on their end). Now they are still taking orders 7 days later. Plus it is available for order at BBTS. I do not mind that it is so widely available, I just don't like the fact that they said it would be limited and now they are milking it. I guess they learned their definition of limited from Hot Toys. Plus, the set it very cheaply made. A limited cheaply made set would have been worth it. Mass produced it should be half the price.

I just cancelled the Egg Chamber playset. It was supposed to be available only during the con. Then they extended it five days due to credit card problems (on their end). Now they are still taking orders 7 days later. Plus it is available for order at BBTS. I do not mind that it is so widely available, I just don't like the fact that they said it would be limited and now they are milking it. I guess they learned their definition of limited from Hot Toys. Plus, the set it very cheaply made. A limited cheaply made set would have been worth it. Mass produced it should be half the price.

BBTS says $149.99?? I thought this was retailing at the Con for $100? This set is going to be tiny. The figs are tiny and visualizing them on the base...I would have paid $30 tops.

They were $100 at the con and are still up for preorder at that price on the Super7 site. I don't know if BBTS is officially selling them or doing it like they sometimes do with exclusives -- getting them somehow and selling them at a markup.

After 8 months on preorder, the playset in the black box showed up today. Haven't opened it yet, but the photography on the box is pretty fun.

image.jpg
image.jpg

So did anyone manage to pick these up ('exclusive' to NYCC, apparently)? Wouldn't this indeed be the first action figure made of Lambert?

21830120122_58067de200_b.jpg

So, the next wave of these figures are finally here and available from BBTS. Anyone getting them? 3 sets of 3 packs (with some dodgy reuse of the random bloody Alien):

55bfdb05-ad19-4efc-9879-80c680fafab7.jpg
e3e73c46-ad3a-4bd2-862c-86ad7a834367.jpg
824354d3-86c6-44d7-97d4-5381ee7c9b0a.jpg

Back